Why Now???

Take a deep breath...we need everyone..
I showed up every day this week unlike some other people.
But the lack of leadership at this time is very discouraging.
I can't wash my hands if all the business customers are closed. We don't have a PCM anymore because all of management hides in the office.

I had more stops this week then I had during peak. I'm pretty sure C-19 won't kill me but the Lysol fumes and the Clorox wipes just might

This isn't some stupid grievance BS. It's time for the company to step.uo and do the right thing for a change.

Because most of these people are full of :censored2: and need something to endlessly whine about.These are the same guys that cant wipe their ass right wants UPS to sanitize the truck.
They email that the company sent out to the customers assured them that they was taking every precaution.

At least wash the outside of my package car and make it look convincing.

Is that like Trump trying to convince us that the virus was a hoax and everything is ok?
Don't twist buddy John
Don't lie to the customers and expect us to back you up on your lies

Again management dropped a turd and expect us to wipe it up

But this makes the rest of us useless teamster's that showed up for work much better
Screenshot_20200320-221631.png

Quit drinking the brown Kool-Aid and use your brain.

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
How are you going to disinfect a truck that drives on dirty ass streets? So stupid. That :censored2: you stuff your face is unsanitary too...probably doesn’t stop you there.
With your hands...every day until this is over...and abide by Art 18.
"Sanitary condition".
We have gotten use to accepting filthy vehicles, bathrooms, and facilities.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
There have been many pictures of extremely, filthy, disgusting and unsanitary trucks posted on social media.
So far, these germ factories on wheels have not made it to TV media. At our center, management said to not post these pictures on-line, as it could cause people to reject UPS as a shipper, and we will slow down in business and be laid off!
Maybe itll force the company's practices out into the light like the kidney failures from the heat exposure that got us new uniforms.

UPSER1987

:censored2: Trump is directly to blame for this mess we are in. The idiot is waaaaay over his head- he has no clue, or even the people on his staff to know what to do. You’re an idiot too if you think this is a UPS problem. At least direct your anger appropriately.

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
:censored2: Trump is directly to blame for this mess we are in. The idiot is waaaaay over his head- he has no clue, or even the people on his staff to know what to do. You’re an idiot too if you think this is a UPS problem. At least direct your anger appropriately.
It's now a ups problem jerk. The company is sending us out as if we are just delivering essential items.
Golf clubs and every trinket I delivered this week are not essential items.
So with that being said, it's the company's responsibility to make every effort to keep their equipment and facilities clean and sanitized for the workers they employ and have been deemed essential to the country.

Use your brain appropriately.