Why The High Divorce Rate?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Today is full of irony. I have 2 friends that are each celebrating. They are both athlete friends, one of which I spoke of, above. Here's what they posted on facebook, today.
" On this day 30 years ago, I married my high school sweet heart! I just want to say "thank you Bill" for all those years together and for our beautiful family! It has been a great 30 years together. I love you with all of my heart today and always! Happy Anniversary!"
AND
"Well it's final! 13 yrs have come to an end!! To a new beginning!"

Happiness and "happiness". Funny though, both are getting pats on the back, in their facebook posts.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Its because facebook blows now. People spending all day posting useless motivational post and sending request adds to farmville.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I think people don't need each other anymore like they did in my parents time. Everyone seems to think that getting divorced is "for the best." For who? Few divorces are amicable. Most have children involved. I don't care who you are or how amazing a parent you are, the kids will be affected. Even if they seem happy, when they get older they'll have questions or have a hard time with their own relationships because they'll be rightly afraid that they'll be left behind again. This does not seem to compute with divorcing families today. I honestly think that lawyers are the biggest asses in this case. Divorce should only happen in cases of abuse. I mean mental scars and bruises, not the occasional argument. And therapy should be involved before any divorce is final. The marriage vows are lean and shallow these days.

There's only one shot at life. If it's truly going to be miserable for both parties then I can't fault them for separating to salvage what they can. We have divorced friends. Some ,in our opinion, needed to get a divorce. There was no positive solution and only bad could come. Others were done trivially they way someone would turn in a leased car. I almost think the latter staying together would be worse than the first as people who find no value in their marriage shouldn't marry at all in the first place.

Then again what do I know. I can't cast stones in either direction.

Its because facebook blows now. People spending all day posting useless motivational post and sending request adds to farmville.

Don't forget all the ladies posting scantily clad pics they take of themselves in mirrors. Those are just terrible..................................uh,yea, terrible.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Don't forget all the ladies posting scantily clad pics they take of themselves in mirrors. Those are just
terrible..................................uh,yea, terrible.

Those types of women are funny. They're probably the same types that claim that the world views them as sex objects, just look at women in advertisements! Then they go in the bathroom, in their undies or bathing suit and take a photo of themselves for facebook.

Theres a huge loss in values these days.

Those types of women are funny. They're probably the same types that claim that the world views them as sex objects, just look at women in advertisements! Then they go in the bathroom, in their undies or bathing suit and take a photo of themselves for facebook.

Theres a huge loss in values these days.

Nowadays the ones in undies and bathing suits are Quakers.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Nowadays the ones in undies and bathing suits are Quakers.

I also love the women that get all dolled up, dressed up sexy and go out on the weekends. Then start complaining that all the guys are looking at them. Duh, what do you think was going to happen lady!

image.jpg

Marraige tip:

The older the lady me be, the fancier dress you see, the bigger the compliment thee.
image.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I also love the women that get all dolled up, dressed up sexy and go out on the weekends. Then start complaining that all the guys are looking at them. Duh, what do you think was going to happen lady!

​Maybe they are lesbians ... do they complain if women look?

S

serenity now

If I was a woman, I would be a lesbian for sure..........
I mean, I love women, and it's kind of kinky / Don't really see a downside:wink2:

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Don't reply to her please. I've already messaged cheryl asking for Mrs Wilkins to be banned & the 2 threads she posted the people's real names in to be cleaned up.