Why was I hired?

My helper makes $9/hr. I care about how fast he is, how often he takes a leak and how long he takes at a stop. For all intents and purposes I am his boss while he is on my pkg car. He will work as directed which includes following the methods.

He is a very conscientious person who wants to do a good job. He is progressing quite well on the DIAD to the point where he can deliver a multiple office medical building by himself. He always crosses behind the pkg car, walks at a brisk pace and uses proper package handling methods. We delivered 630 pkgs to 184 stops and he was off the car in just under 6 hours.
This is just another reason you are the greatest of all time and we are just playing the game.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My helper makes $9/hr. I care about how fast he is, how often he takes a leak and how long he takes at a stop. For all intents and purposes I am his boss while he is on my pkg car. He will work as directed which includes following the methods.

He is a very conscientious person who wants to do a good job. He is progressing quite well on the DIAD to the point where he can deliver a multiple office medical building by himself. He always crosses behind the pkg car, walks at a brisk pace and uses proper package handling methods. We delivered 630 pkgs to 184 stops and he was off the car in just under 6 hours.

I would love to meet him and get his side of the story.

wayfair

swollen member
Never taught him about the old gatorade bottle trick? Personally, I need the wide mouth bottle.

ran out of bottles.... one night I was making service on a call tag and told him I'd take care of it. I come back to the PC and he's nowhere to be found, then peeked out from side of truck, zipping up... I said "DUDE, you can't do that" * shakes head*

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Management hasn't figured out its peak yet, it snuck up on them and they are working on getting you a driver that has enough work to justify having you on the truck. When you do get in the truck you'll only be able to work 2.38 hrs because some guy driving a desk determined a formula based on the lunar cycle how many hours is efficient for the driver to use you for. Welcome aboard and keep the other prospects number handy.

HAHAHAHAHAH....aint it the truth!

BeachBoy

Update: HR replied to my email. Apparently I was lost in the logistical shuffle. I should be pissing one of you drivers off next week.
Seriously though, temp job or not, I'm very conscientious and will do my very best to learn quickly and hopefully make someone's work load a bit lighter.

U

uber

Update: HR replied to my email. Apparently I was lost in the logistical shuffle. I should be pissing one of you drivers off next week.
Seriously though, temp job or not, I'm very conscientious and will do my very best to learn quickly and hopefully make someone's work load a bit lighter.

For $9 an hour? Don't break your back.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
UpState walked into a bar, sat down and ordered 5 assorted shots and proceeded to down one after another.
They guy sitting across the bar, curious, asked him what he was celebrating?
UpState replied, "my first blowjob".
Congratulations!!! "Can I buy you another?", replied the patron, as UpState drank the last of the 5 shots.
Dave looked him straight in the eye and said; "no thank you, if the first 5 didn't get the taste out of my mouth, I doubt another one will make much of a difference".

gingerkat

Be careful of what you wish for. You can have my driver if you want