Why would UPS 05 drivers?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
who the 🤬 is getting done in under 8 hours while I’m out till 8:00pm every night..

way too much bs going on right now here.
20 drivers get to go home time worked while LOTS OF GUYS BEING CRUSHED

🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
every part-time driver should be getting done with their deliveries then taking the rest of mine so I can go home after around 8.5 hours.
🧔‍♂️✊

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Bonus center here. If youre coded an 05 you strictly get paid only for hours worked. Regardless if you ran an hour of bonus or not.
Bonus center here as well, that’s not true.

How 05 works is if you plan to to 8hrs, you work 7hrs, you won’t get paid bonus. If you plan 9hrs, work 7, you’ll be paid 1hr bonus at straight time.

Bonus centers only get bonus when coded 05 for any bonus beyond 8hrs, if coded 06, you’ll get the pay coded under guarantee, anything above 8hrs would be coded bonus.

Thebrownblob

Bonus center here as well, that’s not true.

How 05 works is if you plan to to 8hrs, you work 7hrs, you won’t get paid bonus. If you plan 9hrs, work 7, you’ll be paid 1hr bonus at straight time.
That is how it works here as well, I know some agreements are different not everyone gets overtime so I did not want to speak with complete knowledge as I really don’t care to give that much time to the bonus

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
who the 🤬 is getting done in under 8 hours while I’m out till 8:00pm every night..

🧔‍♂️✊
RCPD, that’s who. Enjoy my extra stops bro, I gotta get home before traffic kicks in

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

🧔‍♂️✊
The same handful of drivers get in early daily. All kiss asses & spend lot of time in office in am. One driver has a nickname of “4 o’clock”.. makes me sick

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The same handful of drivers get in early daily. All kiss asses & spend lot of time in office in am. One driver has a nickname of “4 o’clock”.. makes me sick
Yeah funny isn’t it …the woman drivers , the young runners and newbies always get done early.

the 10-25 year drivers get crushed , SMH
🧔‍♂️✊