WHY?

DS

Fenderbender
I n L.A. they probobly have options like breezeway,promenade,library,pool,concierge...
but in Wisconsin its milkhouse,stable,barn,outhouse
I leave stuff in the mailbox too tooner,but I like it better if I know he's already been.I actually get a kick out of runnin up to the house with a NDA letter,putting it it the mailbox,ring the doorbell,and zip back to my truck,all knowing by the time they have to get out of bed and come down to answer the door,With a hearty HI-HO brown... I'm waving goobye,and punching in MCW.

Why does Radio Shack ask for your phone number when you buy batteries????? I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!
that cuz they cross reference you in their data base so they can send you those worthless fliers in the mail.
ya know how everytime you check out at RS, they ask you if you need batteries? (knida like "Do you want fries with that) I worked at RS prior to UPS and it was a big deal to the management if you didn't ask. One evening the mgr was doing store stock order while I was assisting a customer with a purchase. This guy comes into the store and loads up on Batteries. AAAs,AAs, D,C, 9v, over $50-60 of batteries. As I started to check his purchase out, I said, " do you need....uhh. hmmm...a radio to go with those batteries?" My Mgr, about fell outta his chair with laughter.

The DIAD option that we are not allowed to use that makes no sense to is the " Directions Needed" on some packages that is the only honest way to record them.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Wow I wish we had mailbox, ups box and directions needed (esp. the last one) then when I NSN a pkg maybe the clerk would actually think to get directions for it instead of sending it back "good address".!!!!!!!!!:fog::fog::fog::fog::fog:

Wow I wish we had mailbox, ups box and directions needed (esp. the last one) then when I NSN a pkg maybe the clerk would actually think to get directions for it instead of sending it back "good address".!!!!!!!!!:fog::fog::fog::fog::fog:

AHHHH, been there done that. My solution is to record as NSN, then use NEED DIR in the service cross. If I get it back the next day with "good address" written on it, I simply take it back in and add " I still don't know WHERE this good address is" " I still NEED DIRECTIONS". that sometimes helps.