Widespread looting breaks out in Minneapolis

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Cpd killed a 13 year old boy the body cam footage gets released soon. So its going to get bad again. Looting isn't the answer. But cops got to stop killing citizens. Its a case by case. Im a right wing Republican and i believe George floyd was murdered. No reason to kneel on his neck especially if hes on cuffs. Charge anyone let the jury decide thats America
Get out of here
At browncafe, we’re subtly, passive aggressively, racist
That liberal bullsh**s not gonna fly

vantexan

Cpd killed a 13 year old boy the body cam footage gets released soon. So its going to get bad again. Looting isn't the answer. But cops got to stop killing citizens. Its a case by case. Im a right wing Republican and i believe George floyd was murdered. No reason to kneel on his neck especially if hes on cuffs. Charge anyone let the jury decide thats America
If they're bad cops then by all means get rid of them. But the stats clearly show that white cops killing unarmed black men are a tiny fraction of the overall black murders out there, most of which were committed by other blacks. In the time between Floyd's death and this latest killing in the Minneapolis area how many blacks, male or otherwise, were shot or stabbed to death by other blacks nationwide? How many did you hear about on national media? Specific names and situations described, not just "this weekend X number of people were shot in Chicago, X died." The media makes a huge deal out of when a white cop kills a black because they have an agenda they want to push. And they are destroying the fabric of our nation doing so. Blacks live in fear of whites, truly believing we're looking for the chance to kill them. And no single entity is more evil than the conservative white male. So vote Democrat and let's marginalize conservative white males! Absolutely let's get rid of bad cops and impress on all cops that they will destroy their own lives by harming minorities unjustly. But they also have a job to do, and blacks committing crime jeopardize their own lives if they are being arrested and refuse to comply with lawful orders.

If they're bad cops then by all means get rid of them. But the stats clearly show that white cops killing unarmed black men are a tiny fraction of the overall black murders out there, most of which were committed by other blacks. In the time between Floyd's death and this latest killing in the Minneapolis area how many blacks, male or otherwise, were shot or stabbed to death by other blacks nationwide? How many did you hear about on national media? Specific names and situations described, not just "this weekend X number of people were shot in Chicago, X died." The media makes a huge deal out of when a white cop kills a black because they have an agenda they want to push. And they are destroying the fabric of our nation doing so. Blacks live in fear of whites, truly believing we're looking for the chance to kill them. And no single entity is more evil than the conservative white male. So vote Democrat and let's marginalize conservative white males! Absolutely let's get rid of bad cops and impress on all cops that they will destroy their own lives by harming minorities unjustly. But they also have a job to do, and blacks committing crime jeopardize their own lives if they are being arrested and refuse to comply with lawful orders.
Translation;
Liberals and blacks = bad
Conservative and white = good
Police officers = automatically good

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Seeeeeeeee, white liberals are the problem. Seeeeeeee.
1618237123610.png

Sometimes.

over9five

Staff member
Yawn. White guys did it once for one day, and many have been hunted down.
Blacks burn, destroy, and loot for months on end, and it's no problem.

Yawn. White guys did it once for one day, and many have been hunted down.
Blacks burn, destroy, and loot for months on end, and it's no problem.
Hurr durrrrrr rioting is okay because January 6th hurrrrrr durrrr orange man bad rreeeeeeeee
Just admit it guys, you’re a lil racist....
As if January 6th is the only time in human history white people have rioted 😂😂😂
I’m begging ya, just admit it!!
Repeat after me
“I stereotype blacks based on their skin color. Therefore I am racist”

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
As if January 6th is the only time in human history white people have rioted 😂😂😂
Repeat after me
Can you point out a recent time when a predominantly white "protest" turned into looting?

I'll wait.

over9five

Staff member
Repeat after me
Just admit it, blacks rioted, looted and burned cities for MONTHS after the George Floyd incident, with basically no-one held responsible for the crimes.

SLW

I think this should be the time even the most skeptical observer has to say that Minneapolis PD might have a problem. couldn't even wait until the damn trial was over.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I think this should be the time even the most skeptical observer has to say that Minneapolis PD might have a problem. couldn't even wait until the damn trial was over.
Pretty sure BLM is the problem if they can't even wait for evidence of wrongdoing or even a video to be released before they start looting.

SLW

Pretty sure BLM is the problem if they can't even wait for evidence of wrongdoing or even a video to be released before they start looting.

Why bother having a trial when you have already determined the verdict?
Not what I was talking about. I'm saying they should have just taken a couple weeks off of killing people. When they find him not guilty, there'll be more riots, maybe wait until then to start killing people.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Not what I was talking about. I'm saying they should have just taken a couple weeks off of killing people. When they find him not guilty, there'll be more riots, maybe wait until then to start killing people.
Sounds good.

Tell the people there to take a couple weeks off committing crimes, and there should be no problem.