Widespread looting breaks out in Minneapolis

SLW

Sounds good.

Tell the people there to take a couple weeks off committing crimes, and there should be no problem.
Only a handful of crimes reasonably require cops to shoot people. Maybe this one did, in which case I take back my comment. But we don't know yet and it sounds pretty unlikely.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Only a handful of crimes reasonably require cops to shoot people. Maybe this one did, in which case I take back my comment. But we don't know yet and it sounds pretty unlikely.
I have a fantastic idea for you.

Stop taking a side, and let the experts figure it out.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The biggest question I have is why is body cam footage consistently held back and not released when the whole idea was to protect us from “bad” cops and prove when cops did right?

Est.1998

"All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a bitch that takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, burn his damn house down!" -- Will Munny

That would stop the BS.
Loved that movie

oldngray

nowhere special
The biggest question I have is why is body cam footage consistently held back and not released when the whole idea was to protect us from “bad” cops and prove when cops did right?
Body cam footage usually helps the cops and discredits claims otherwise. I agree that footage should be released but can see a delay before it can be released to the general public. Maybe because of ongoing investigations or to protect witnesses.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
There isn’t one problem
This banter is a part of the problem
The unwillingness to accept a problem is a part of the problem
Zero effort from the old, white, conservative guard
Zero effort
Because you don’t think there’s anything wrong

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Pretty sure BLM is the problem if they can't even wait for evidence of wrongdoing or even a video to be released before they start looting.

These businesses or corporations may have to file damages or bring civil action against ANY organization that supports or advocates arson or looting.

It is all about the money.. you stop this problem when these racist entities or individuals are hurt financially.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
There isn’t one problem
Zero effort
How bigoted.

You just assumed dissenters' age, race, and political creed.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
BECAUSE??? Cmon, just say it!
Because they are black!!!!
Lol.

Do you really think race has *anything* to do with the looting?

If so, explain to me how stealing sneakers is supposed to bring support to the man who was shot by police.
They don't care about him. They just wanted to steal with impunity.

vantexan

There isn’t one problem
Zero effort
Unless we accept your version of things, which is we're racist, then we're the problem. Most people just want to live their lives in peace, be left alone, and want the same for everyone else. No matter what we do to try and make things better, equal for everyone, we're told because evil was practiced by people with the same skin color hundreds of years ago, or decades ago, we're all culpable if we have that skin color. That others with skin pigmentation are not responsible for what they do, that it always leads back to those without pigmentation. That we are inherently evil, and we must pay, and beg forgiveness. Your side has over reached, and there's starting to be a backlash. But then we're racist, so what did you expect?