Widespread looting breaks out in Minneapolis

MAKAVELI

Is it just me or have Democrat-controlled cities and states suddenly decided they'd rather not let rioters burn everything now that Trump isn't around to point to as the anger fuel? Will be interesting to see if it holds up if Chauvin is found not guilty of murder.
It's just you...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is it just me or have Democrat-controlled cities and states suddenly decided they'd rather not let rioters burn everything now that Trump isn't around to point to as the anger fuel? Will be interesting to see if it holds up if Chauvin is found not guilty of murder.
They'll riot no matter what happens.

I'm surprised it hasn't already been announced that the POS lawyer Ben Crump is representing lil duante's family.

Box Ox

The MPD was set on fire by the boogaloo bois. Ttku son....
CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

Box Ox

Ttku son...
LOL

"According to the complaint, Hunter would later post multiple messages on Facebook bragging of his actions in Minneapolis on the night of 28 May and morning of 29 May, writing, “I set fire to that precinct with the Black community,” and, “My mom would call the FBI if she knew.”

“I’ve burned police stations with Black Panthers in Minneapolis, he claimed in one message, and in another, “The BLM protesters in Minneapolis loved me.”

MAKAVELI

Scroll to the bottom homie.
I don't see any arson charges....

It's pretty pathetic this is your only defense of hundreds of violent BLM riots.
Hunter is accused of opening fire on the police precinct that was burned down on May 27 and 28 as racial justice protestors took the streets following the police killing of George Floyd. According to the federal complaint, Hunter wore a skull mask and tactical gear when he fired his gun at the precinct and allegedly helped set the building on fire.

1618379704218.gif

Two hours after the incident, Hunter reached out via social media to Steven Carillo, another member of the far right group, encouraging him to “Go for police buildings.” Hunter later bragged about his participation in the uprisings, writing on Facebook, "I helped the community burn down that police station in Minneapolis," and “referred to himself as a ‘terrorist,’” according to the complaint. Carillo has also since been arrested for killing a Federal Protective Services Officer in Oakland, California, and for the fatal shooting of a sheriff’s deputy in Santa Cruz.

Box Ox

Two hours after the incident, Hunter reached out via social media to Steven Carillo, another member of the far right group, encouraging him to “Go for police buildings.” Hunter later bragged about his participation in the uprisings, writing on Facebook, "I helped the community burn down that police station in Minneapolis," and “referred to himself as a ‘terrorist,’” according to the complaint. Carillo has also since been arrested for killing a Federal Protective Services Officer in Oakland, California, and for the fatal shooting of a sheriff’s deputy in Santa Cruz.
I can't believe BLM was willing to accept help burning down the police station from that guy!

Oh wait, yes I can.

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia

"On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, shooting dead five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran and was angry over police shootings of black men. He stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers. The shooting happened at the end of a protest against the police killings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, which had occurred in the preceding days."

M.jpg

MAKAVELI

I can't believe BLM was willing to accept help burning down the police station from that guy!

Oh wait, yes I can.

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia

"On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, shooting dead five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran and was angry over police shootings of black men. He stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers. The shooting happened at the end of a protest against the police killings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, which had occurred in the preceding days."

View attachment 334408
Boogaloo bois don't need any help. Ttku son.. .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hunter is accused of opening fire on the police precinct that was burned down on May 27 and 28 as racial justice protestors took the streets following the police killing of George Floyd. According to the federal complaint, Hunter wore a skull mask and tactical gear when he fired his gun at the precinct and allegedly helped set the building on fire.

View attachment 334407
So what's your conspiracy theory about why they didn't charge him with arson?

Let me guess, systemic racism!
It's pretty pathetic this is your only defense of hundreds of violent BLM riots.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Someone should tell the BLM rioters that sloppy Joe is President.....

“Frankly, if I were president today the country would be safer and we would see a lot less violence. Here is why. I have said we must address the issue of racial injustice. I personally have spoken to George Floyd’s family and Jacob Blake’s family, I know their pain, and so do you. I know the justice they seek. So do you. They told us none of this violence respects or honors George or Jacob.”

Joe Biden 2020