Wild speculation

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think we are going to take on more Amazon after the good peak season we had and then I bet we are getting close to securing some big accounts. I haven't heard anything from the management side, but I know our HR guy has been on a hiring spree lately...
Looks like just the opposite.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have a couple of drivers like you. Now they are ticked off they have to work 4 days a week right now.
See though I'd never be mad that I have to work 5 days a week. That's why I tell the wife. Take advantage while I can. It'll stop one day.

I know a few guys like that. Made maybe 50k last year and now they are made they can't get every single day they want off.

See though I'd never be mad that I have to work 5 days a week. That's why I tell the wife. Take advantage while I can. It'll stop one day.

I know a few guys like that. Made maybe 50k last year and now they are made they can't get every single day they want off.
We had a 10+ year driver quit a few years ago. His wife made too much money.

No BS.!

Browndriver5

Our center had a couple of drivers go full time because their amount of days worked last year. So we have cut using covers drivers up until recently

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I heard it had to do with Alibaba entering the US market and wal mart supposedly gearing up to compete with Amazon directly by forming a separate business unit and using UPS exclusively

S

selfcancelsignal

They anticipate a large number of quitters because they want to start piling even more work on. Get ready for 12 hour planned days everyday.
I think you might be onto something. Such BS! 9.5 hours is enough... Actually too much. This is something that should be addressed in the next contract!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Alibaba started as a craigslist for wholesalers in china to advertise the manufacturing of everything from legal stuff made to your specs to illegal knockoff counterfeit products. It's morphed into a sort of amazon marketplace style site with two forward facing sites. Alibaba.com is still for wholesale and still very shady, but they've also launched aliexpress.com which is a direct to consumers ecommerce site.