Wild speculation

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Im hoping hillary will be asking michele bachmann to be her running mate(yes I know she is a republican)...and secretary of state to go to michele obama...finally betty white to be the white house press secretary...

Returntosender

As the olroad says both parties are screwed up. I'll vote Hillary just cause I want to see how she is going to get revenge on Monica. As the say "Hell hath no fury fury like a woman scorned "

The Driver

I drive.
Hussein never had any WMD's (other than the chemical weapons we gave him to use on Iranians) and even if he did he would certainly not have sent them to Syria. Syria was part of the coalition that fought Iraq in the first Gulf War. Syria was and is an ally of Iran. The whole WMD thing was a lie, carefully planned out by the war criminal Bush in order to justify his invasion of a country that posed no threat to us.

What I'm concerned about is giving the keys to Mrs. Clinton, who obviously wasn't wise enough to vote against the authorization of force against Iraq in the first place. It's a sticking point for me right now. She needs to have a good excuse this time.

MoarTape

In my naive opinion my hub is in dire need of an expansion but can't because all the space around us is being utilized. I wouldn't be surprised if the same was true in other hubs. Thus UPS is going to expand their operations.

Rumors have been running rampant in PA. First they bought 300 acres near Harrisburg and were building a "mega-hub". Then they cancelled that and are planning an expansion of the current building. Then they're doing both an expansion of the current building and building an auxiliary hub. Also been hearing that they bought more land around NewPA. Who knows with this place..

UPS4Life

Rumors have been running rampant in PA. First they bought 300 acres near Harrisburg and were building a "mega-hub". Then they cancelled that and are planning an expansion of the current building. Then they're doing both an expansion of the current building and building an auxiliary hub. Also been hearing that they bought more land around NewPA. Who knows with this place..
They will spend a bunch of money to expand and 6 months later build a mega hub lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

Truthfully.....all Americans should probably be flying a white flag nowadays with the way this country is heading.
The Brooklyn Bridge started last year..... Yes I read the article I know the story.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/1...white-flags-on-brooklyn-bridge.html?referrer=
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1429319213.991062.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

I mean since UPS can't physically expand the premises, they'll expand our hours of operations by hiring new personnel to use existing facilities during downtime.
That is what I an seeing in the hubs. Over hire at $10/hr and no benefits and shove the boxes into the trucks. New PTers are disposable labor. New FT drivers are disposable also.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

A lot of NJ companies have been fleeing to NJ for PA in the past 10 years or so to escape taxes.

Re-Raise

They used to do anything they could to NOT let someone gain seniority around here. Now they will make them full-time even if they are going to lay them off for weeks at a time.

I wonder how much of that is the change in insurance. The company only has to make contributions now to Teamcare for the drivers that are working instead of being on the hook for the insurance of every employee.

They used to do anything they could to NOT let someone gain seniority around here. Now they will make them full-time even if they are going to lay them off for weeks at a time.

I wonder how much of that is the change in insurance. The company only has to make contributions now to Teamcare for the drivers that are working instead of being on the hook for the insurance of every employee.
You know that was part of the Master plan.