Will amaz swallow ups?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Yep. I don't have time to be running around wal-mart with the poors.

I let the poors bring stuff to me.
You ever tried shopping the men's section at target? almost completely empty, I was laughing my head off.
All I was looking for was more white shirts and black socks for work. Thousands of bras and zero underwear, all the dresses in the world but zero jeans. completely boxed in by the infant and toddler section. They had some good hawaiian shirts though

wilberforce15

You ever tried shopping the men's section at target? almost completely empty, I was laughing my head off.
All I was looking for was more white shirts and black socks for work. Thousands of bras and zero underwear, all the dresses in the world but zero jeans. completely boxed in by the infant and toddler section. They had some good hawaiian shirts though
It's true for almost everything. I have no idea why physical retail still exists. It makes every town ugly, wastes everyone's time, and is basically bad in every conceivable way.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm at the top of the barrel.

That's what it's called when people make more than you while hanging out at the pool.
51E71CCD-F4F7-47A4-B003-08EF6EF5C6CF.jpeg

Lol ok tough guy

wilberforce15

If your goal is to forgo just a few seconds/minutes of price matching and hundreds/thousands of dollars in saving for a buzzword like “convenience” then I’d say you’re smacking it out of the park every time. LOL
5% discount on everything on Amazon, and the simplicity of going to one place. I don't lose out on much. And I don't care if you told me that my amazon habit had me overpay by 1k a year or some trivial amount. The life simplicity is worth it.

Overpaid Union Thug

It's true for almost everything. I have no idea why physical retail still exists. It makes every town ugly, wastes everyone's time, and is basically bad in every conceivable way.

Some people still like to get their hands on certain products before they drop any coin on them. Or being able to see a product in person first instead of on a phone or tablet screen. Being able to try on clothes is a big plus as well. I was in Walmart today and target last night and they were fully stocked. They usually are. But there are plenty of other stores out there and most are online. The fact that Amazon is taking so much market share is sad and pathetic. Pure laziness by Americans. And in other countries too apparently.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Some people still like to get their hands on certain products before they drop any coin on them. Or being able to see a product in person first instead of on a phone or tablet screen. Being able to try on clothes is a big plus as well. I was in Walmart today and target last night and they were fully stocked. They usually are. But there are plenty of other stores out there and most are online. The fact that Amazon is taking so much market share is sad and pathetic. Pure laziness by Americans. And in other countries too apparently.
Efficiency looks like laziness to people who waste time.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
5% discount on everything on Amazon, and the simplicity of going to one place. I don't lose out on much. And I don't care if you told me that my amazon habit had me overpay by 1k a year or some trivial amount. The life simplicity is worth it.
Are you as obnoxious in person as you are on here or is this just your online personality?

Overpaid Union Thug

You are willing to pay that much more, even with that gimmick discount, even though mere seconds of searching could prevent it? LOL. That doesn’t sound like simplicity and convenience. Sounds more like lunacy. LOL! I have friends that have your mentality. I’ve literally pulled my phone out of my pocket, Google searched a product they were about to buy, and within seconds found it for anywhere from $10-$60 less outside of Amazon. it’s not guaranteed. Doesn’t work every time. But in the long run I have saved thousands of dollars doing just that. But hey, you do you.

wilberforce15

You are willing to pay that much more, even with that gimmick discount, even though mere seconds of searching could prevent it? LOL. That doesn’t sound like simplicity and convenience. Sounds more like lunacy. LOL! I have friends that have your mentality. I’ve literally pulled my phone out of my pocket, Google searched a product they were about to buy, and within seconds found it for anywhere from $10-$60 less outside of Amazon. it’s not guaranteed. Doesn’t work every time. But in the long run I have saved thousands of dollars doing just that. But hey, you do you.
And wherever that is won't have easy returns, requires different sign up details or logins, adds to the long list of passwords and other nonsense.

Why would I care about a 60 dollar difference on a product that's a few hundred bucks?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Amazon can't even get their box sizes right for their items, have you seen the box sizes they use to ship one item, how much do you think that cost them

Overpaid Union Thug

Some of us value our time highly.
Time? We’re talking seconds or more minutes here. Last time than has taken for you to talk about it here.
And wherever that is won't have easy returns, requires different sign up details or logins, adds to the long list of passwords and other nonsense.

Again, all that takes less time than all of the time you have spent discussing it here. Not to mention all the time you spend on here altogether.
Why would I care about a 60 dollar difference on a product that's a few hundred bucks?
$60 here. $30 there. Another $45 on something else. It keeps adding up over time. Especially if you shop more than most people. A year later you’ve saved a lot of money but still have the same products you wanted. I know we make good money. But, for me, that’s not a pass to be reckless with it. But, like I said, you do you.

wilberforce15

Time? We’re talking seconds or more minutes here. Last time than has taken for you to talk about it here.

Again, all that takes less time than all of the time you have spent discussing it here. Not to mention all the time you spend on here altogether.

$60 here. $30 there. Another $45 on something else. It keeps adding up over time. Especially if you shop more than most people. A year later you’ve saved a lot of money but still have the same products you wanted. I know we make good money. But, for me, that’s not a pass to be reckless with it. But, like I said, you do you.
You're cherrypicking experiences and items for rhetorical effect, anyway.
Amazon is very overpriced in certain categories, but it's pretty much only in those categories.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am this obnoxious inside my own head all the time.

Most people think I'm the nice guy who doesn't say much.

But that's because I have nothing nice to say, and I work with people who could get violent.

You sound like an internet tuff guy that’s a pusillanimous out amongst real people

wilberforce15

You sound like an internet tuff guy that’s a pusillanimous out amongst real people
I've lived in the hood long enough to see murdered chinese restaurateurs who denied people free refills on their chicken wings, or stepped through the pooled blood of my dead neighbor to get to work, because he had showed some mild sign of disrespect to the hoodrat nextdoor.

There's being a pusillanimous, and then there is staying alive.
Speaking accurately is a death penalty offense.
Since UPS hires from the bottom of the gene pool, that means silence is intelligence.