Will amaz swallow ups?

wilberforce15

I’ll rip your :censored2:ing eyebrows off
Go ahead and try.

06b2175605b50170cb9c536cd7cb078a.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You ever tried shopping the men's section at target? almost completely empty, I was laughing my head off.
All I was looking for was more white shirts and black socks for work. Thousands of bras and zero underwear, all the dresses in the world but zero jeans. completely boxed in by the infant and toddler section. They had some good hawaiian shirts though
Very limited selection

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I've lived in the hood long enough to see murdered chinese restaurateurs who denied people free refills on their chicken wings, or stepped through the pooled blood of my dead neighbor to get to work, because he had showed some mild sign of disrespect to the hoodrat nextdoor.

There's being a pusillanimous, and then there is staying alive.
Speaking accurately is a death penalty offense.
Since UPS hires from the bottom of the gene pool, that means silence is intelligence.

So, you come on here and talk down to people and try to make people think you’re some kind of internet genius
But in life you lurk around in the shadows like a scared rat
Got It. Just as I suspected

Overpaid Union Thug

You're cherrypicking experiences and items for rhetorical effect, anyway.
Amazon is very overpriced in certain categories, but it's pretty much only in those categories.
Sure. If “cherry picking” includes electronics, shoes, clothing, and a few others that are quite costly. Inexpensive and cheap (as in lower quality) items are great for Amazon but that’s not what we’re talking about here. Amazon “Pantry” sucks so bad very few stick with it. Unless you really utilize their streaming services there realty is no need to pay for “Prime.” Two day shipping isn’t any real ground breaking benefit nowadays. Same day delivery? HA! It’s not like you’re ordering life saving medical equipment or medicine.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I've lived in the hood long enough to see murdered chinese restaurateurs who denied people free refills on their chicken wings, or stepped through the pooled blood of my dead neighbor to get to work, because he had showed some mild sign of disrespect to the hoodrat nextdoor.

There's being a pusillanimous, and then there is staying alive.
Speaking accurately is a death penalty offense.
Since UPS hires from the bottom of the gene pool, that means silence is intelligence.
You in Compton, CA ? Or Watts ?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I like it at ups. I just started pre peak. So like 5 months. I load a ton of amazing packages and when the new fulfillment center opens I feel like there will be cuts to employees and stuff. But what's everyone's thoughts. Will Amazon eat the ups in like 10 years? I'm trying to do my 25 and get paid to stay home. LoL
yes. stay home now......ask uncle joe for money like a good american.

Shorts365

You ever tried shopping the men's section at target? almost completely empty, I was laughing my head off.
All I was looking for was more white shirts and black socks for work. Thousands of bras and zero underwear, all the dresses in the world but zero jeans. completely boxed in by the infant and toddler section. They had some good hawaiian shirts though
Pro tip: size 10 & 11 women’s flip flops are always on clearance!

BrownStains

If ups was too big to fail can’t amazon be the same? We don’t know 10-20 years from now . There could be some other online retailer competing with amazon and then amazon is losing business.

govols019

You smell that?
Sure. If “cherry picking” includes electronics, shoes, clothing, and a few others that are quite costly. Inexpensive and cheap (as in lower quality) items are great for Amazon but that’s not what we’re talking about here. Amazon “Pantry” sucks so bad very few stick with it. Unless you really utilize their streaming services there realty is no need to pay for “Prime.” Two day shipping isn’t any real ground breaking benefit nowadays. Same day delivery? HA! It’s not like you’re ordering life saving medical equipment or medicine.
I'm just there for Prime Video.