will i get drug tested?

A

Anonymous1

I have applied for a package handler's position at the lexington, ky hub. will i be drug tested? If so, what type of test is it and will it be done on-site?

D

drummerdave

no,I have worked at this facility for 28 years no testing for package handlers

satellitedriver

I have applied for a package handler's position at the lexington, ky hub. will i be drug tested? If so, what type of test is it and will it be done on-site?
Should you be tested?
I think so.
If you fail the test, you will have to pay the testing fee.
No, it won't be done on-site. They will come to your house in the middle of the night.
They like to do them on Sunday mornings.

sendagain

Illegal drugs are frowned upon. Why do you think they call it dope? But alcohol on the other hand, makes you a candidate for management.

diesel96

They can request a drug test for you if your appear or smell like your on something....So i recomend you use a roach clip, visine, and some mouthwash b4 you punch in....And leave the big bag of chips in the car, when you get the munchies later.

browned_out

They can request a drug test for you if your appear or smell like your on something....So i recomend you use a roach clip, visine, and some mouthwash b4 you punch in....And leave the big bag of chips in the car, when you get the munchies later.
Roach clip??? I thought they went out with those horrible 70's TV sitcoms.

CharlestonMule

Charleston Mule
IF you have to ask that question then maybe you should reconsider your career choice. That's like asking the DMV driving instructor if you HAVE to drive the speed limit. Are you planning on bein on the belt your entire stay at UPS? If not, how about a heads up when you get behind the wheel so I can stay the hell away.

I don't mean to sound like Im downin you, I believe in everyone having their personal freedoms as long as they dont interfere with or harm anyone else. In fact I think thats the type of direction this country should move towards. However, when you ask questions like that it doesnt make us sound like we would be responsible with all that freedom now does it? JMO>...............MULE