Will I have enough seniority?

I plan to start truck driving by the time I turn 21 (since that's the minimum age,) by then I will have 3 years and 2 months of seniority. I also work in what I believe is the 3rd biggest facility in the U.S in Utah, which of course means more opportunities. All my full time and part time managers say they believe I should definitely have enough, but I want some more thoughts on the topic from you guys.

Big Heavy Package Handler

I plan to start truck driving by the time I turn 21 (since that's the minimum age,) by then I will have 3 years and 2 months of seniority. I also work in what I believe is the 3rd biggest facility in the U.S in Utah, which of course means more opportunities. All my full time and part time managers say they believe I should definitely have enough, but I want some more thoughts on the topic from you guys.

Look at your seniority list guy. See where you rank and ask the people above you if they plan on driving.

Box Ox

Just checked your location’s seniority list. Looks like you’ve got about a 19 year wait to go driving.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You could get a ticket.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Let's just put it this way: Most of the drivers that made it, worked several years longer than the seniority list cutoff. And some have been DQd/got tickets and even duis that had to expire before bidding.