Will Trump Survive The Campaign?

Boulevard859710

Its a crying shame how much of your time you are wasting.

Lets examine your "BUSH won the hispanic vote" claim..

in 2000, BUSH won 35% of the hispanic vote and needed the supreme court to give him the win, not the voters.

in 2004, BUSH did increase his hispanic votes, but only 9% to 44% overall.

Again, NOT THE MAJORITY of Hispanics.

I am not sure where you heard he won the hispanic votes, but you better recheck reality.

TOS.[/QUOTE]
I'm wasting time? LMAO! How much time did you waste searching left wing .com for those figures? Everyone reading this knows, you are doing exactly that. An increase of almost 10% to 44% of the Hispanic vote. I exact quote:
"Hispanics voted for Bush! I bet you didn't see that one coming!"
Does that not show there were Hispanics voting for Bush? 44% is nothing to you? I guess you saw that one coming??
Simple question. did Hispanics vote for Bush? Did you think I meant every single Hispanic would vote Bush? Is that really where your going with this. That was more than anyone expected. 10% increase according to you. If Trump gets that, Hillary is done. Put a fork in her. Better bring a great big fork![/QUOTE] I wonder who won Tennessee's Electoral Votes in 2000?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Of course Latinos will overwhelming support Trump.

They love him, they just love him. And he loves them.... loves them. Our country is in trouble. You can ask people, lots of people know. The latinos. He employs a lot of them, they love him. It's very, very, obvious. Really bigly important. And he's going to build a wall, it's going to be great, really, really, terrific. And Mexico's going to pay for it. And he gets along very very well with the latinos, they love him. It's time to make America great again.

Lulz.

twoweeled

Of course Latinos will overwhelming support Trump.

They love him, they just love him. And he loves them.... loves them. Our country is in trouble. You can ask people, lots of people know. The latinos. He employs a lot of them, they love him. It's very, very, obvious. Really bigly important. And he's going to build a wall, it's going to be great, really, really, terrific. And Mexico's going to pay for it. And he gets along very very well with the latinos, they love him. It's time to make America great again.

Lulz.
LOL! yeah, I know. Maybe he's exaggerating a little! It's politics! LOL
what.jpg