Winter Gear

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-armour-liner-2-0/pid1318546-001

I wear these and they are great. Technically they are a glove liner, but they are keep me warm enough in the Buffalo snow and no issues with the diad. In the 5 or so months I use them up here, I usually go through two pairs. Fingertips usually go, but they work great.
Glad I don't have to spend $25 on gloves
I buy a 10 pack at home depot for $10 and that lasts about 6 months
Of course I rarely have to deal with the extreme cold

JustDeliverIt

Glad I don't have to spend $25 on gloves
I buy a 10 pack at home depot for $10 and that lasts about 6 months
Of course I rarely have to deal with the extreme cold

Yeah, it is what it is. By the time you get thermal base layers, full face hoods and boots or overshoes, $25 for a pair of gloves is a cheap date for feeling in your fingers at 10pm when it's single digit temps and negative wind chills.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Yeah, it is what it is. By the time you get thermal base layers, full face hoods and boots or overshoes, $25 for a pair of gloves is a cheap date for feeling in your fingers at 10pm when it's single digit temps and negative wind chills.
Damn I could not function in temps like that
Of course 3 months of 95 plus is no picnic either

JustDeliverIt

Damn I could not function in temps like that
Of course 3 months of 95 plus is no picnic either

It's only is that bad for a few weeks with a usual winter. If it's in the 20's it's not too bad. But summer here, 80's usually. 90 happens, but in short bursts. Easier to stay warm when you're constantly moving in the cold than to try and cool off when you're constantly moving with nowhere to hide from the sun IMO.

SLW

Got a vest and beanie today, SOL on long sleeves. I took what they had, but the sleeves are like 3/4 length, and I'm sure I'll rip through them.

What's the deal with Twin Hill being replaced? When will we be able to order stuff?

Wheeler

"King"
Got a vest and beanie today, SOL on long sleeves. I took what they had, but the sleeves are like 3/4 length, and I'm sure I'll rip through them.

What's the deal with Twin Hill being replaced? When will we be able to order stuff?
They are in the process of getting new style uniforms will be hard to get anything until after peak

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
I am a hot nature person I wore shorts, short sleeve and the vest for all of peak. One the only things that actually work on pkg. cars is the heater.

MassWineGuy

In really cold winter weather in New England (single digits or below zero), layers you can easily put on and take off are essential. Thermal base layers, yes. But thin ones so you don’t overheat, which I think is worse than being cold. Buy the best quality boots you can afford.

And don’t even think of driving up some ice-packed driveway where you’re truck gets stuck. Walk it off.