Winter Storm Warning....

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
image011.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My front yard. We are totally snowed in. My city doesnt even own a snowplow, snow of this amount is very rare. My full sized 4x4 pickup is the only thing we have that can get around in this much snow, I wouldnt even try to drive my Prius in this crap. Today is a good day to stay at home and sit by the fire!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1391894228.738802.jpg

Re-Raise

After a brutal week here in Illinois with 8 inches of snow on top of a 1/4 inch of ice and temps below zero, they told us at the pcm yesterday that we really needed to get cleaned up before the weekend.

I raised my hand and asked if I could give them a list of addresses and times so the tow truck could meet me there and I wouldn't have to wait for them.

They just shook their heads and walked away like they always do.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
After a brutal week here in Illinois with 8 inches of snow on top of a 1/4 inch of ice and temps below zero, they told us at the pcm yesterday that we really needed to get cleaned up before the weekend.

I raised my hand and asked if I could give them a list of addresses and times so the tow truck could meet me there and I wouldn't have to wait for them.

They just shook their heads and walked away like they always do.
Lol awesome. We had a downtime of like 7:30 all week. Didn't stand a chance of getting caught. I planned on working 14 Thursday and Friday. Nope come on in. That's fine but the packages are just piling up at this point.

My guess is get caught up Wednesday then slammed Thursday Friday for vday.

soberups

Did you just admit to driving a Prius?
My Prius is an awesome car. It gets almost 50mpg, has plenty of power, lots of head and leg room, and a great stereo with Bluetooth. Whats not to like? If I need to get around in the snow or tow a trailer, I fire up my friend-250 4x4, otherwise it just sits.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Did you just admit to driving a Prius?

I do, too, and what's more, it performs adequately in the snow (although it can be difficult-but not impossible-to get up hills/inclines). In fact, my car didn't have a name-it was just "My Car"-until 2009, when during a rather brutal snowy winter, I marveled at all the 4x4s and SUVs getting stuck and spinning their tires because the driver didn't know what they were doing. My car? Handled the snow like a gansta'. Hence, I call him "G", now....We've been pals for 8 years April 3rd, but he was nameless the first three. The snow changed all of that!

soberups

I do, too, and what's more, it performs adequately in the snow (although it can be difficult-but not impossible-to get up hills/inclines). In fact, my car didn't have a name-it was just "My Car"-until 2009, when during a rather brutal snowy winter, I marveled at all the 4x4s and SUVs getting stuck and spinning their tires because the driver didn't know what they were doing. My car? Handled the snow like a gansta'. Hence, I call him "G", now....We've been pals for 8 years April 3rd, but he was nameless the first three. The snow changed all of that!
My wife was able to get around OK in her Prius C, but her commute is flat and less than 3 miles. My commute is 14 miles and up and down several steep hills, and even if I am doing OK I have all the other idiots to worry abiut. If Im going to get hit, I'd rather be in a 96 friend-250 that is paid for rather than a 2012 Prius that isnt.