winters here...what r u wearing

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It's all about the company image. They want everybody to look the same and professional.
Good thing they don't let us drive around in dirt covered ratty-assed trucks or Uhauls that bear not a one UPS logo. They can keep me from wearing warmer attire that bears any logo but dammit, they are not going to keep me from wearing my brown pants with the crotch blown out with that little white piece of ball concealer hanging out.

Good thing they don't let us drive around in dirt covered ratty-assed trucks or Uhauls that bear not a one UPS logo. They can keep me from wearing warmer attire that bears any logo but dammit, they are not going to keep me from wearing my brown pants with the crotch blown out with that little white piece of ball concealer hanging out.
Small balls?
No tip?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The visible logo implies endorsement by the Company.
Well, that I understand but I should have included the whole reply in my quote. I was inferring that some supes enforce the hoodie and other warmer garments just to be dicks. As Barnyard had mentioned, I am not going to be stripping down so they can see what I am wearing and anytime I wear more clothing, I always keep any logos under my uniform shirt or jacket.

underworked1

You guys are all working too hard or you are all fat if you don't need 6 layers in the teens.

I wear 2 thin under armors a long sleeve T, with a short sleeve over it and then a UPS long sleeve with a standard UPS rain jacket over it. And then when night falls I add another thick under armor.
Maybe if I drove with the doors open in -20 degrees. Probably still sweat as soon as I carried a heavy package though

35years

Gravy route
Do you get splits on your fingertips? I do, even with a ton of lotion. So I wear thin mechanics gloves that allows me to use
the DIAD.
Udder cream (made for cow udders not to crack) is the ticket.
If you do get a crack put antibiotic lotion on it and completely seal off the split with Nexcare Absolute Waterproof First Aid Tape. The stuff wont let anything in if you apply it correctly. Remove the tape at bedtime and re-apply ointment and tape in the morning. The cracks will heal much faster and I never get infections using this method.
I have used the super glue method but you better make absolutely sure there is no germs/bacteria in the crack or you will be draining a infection using a scalpel.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Do ur centers let u wear under armor?..our doesn't, I still do just zip jacket all the way up to cover the logo until I leave the building

Also hoodies, I wear one also but have to tuck the hood in until I leave the building

Love your name, dude. That's exactly what all my customers know to do. When I come rushing into the place to get a signature they look at the time and don't even bother trying to make small talk if it's anytime before 10:30am. I make sure they know why though (especially the fine looking women customers).

Anyway to stay on topic, seeing as I'm in NorCal and it doesn't get too cold, I just wear my raincoat with the vest over it and pants. Even that gets too hot after a couple of stops. I feel for you guys working in snow and all kinds of other crazy conditions. I know I have it good where I'm at, no complaints here.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
200.gif

Sometimes I close the driver door; never the other one.

I'm amazed at how you guys/gals deal with extreme cold; just don't understand why you live there.

One winter in Chicago a long time ago, convinced me I don't want any part of that.
What I don't understand is how PC drivers drive during snowstorms.. Crazy thoughts just thinking about it.... I live on the east coast and can't imagine what it must be like.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I wear shorts no matter how cold it gets. Its an Oregon thing. Last week one of my customers posted a picture on her Facebook page of me wearing shorts while putting tire chains on in the snow. My personal record low temp for wearing shorts was 11 degrees, it seldom gets that cold here.

clean hairy

It's almost like people have different levels of comfort in cold conditions. Weird, right?
In any conditions actually.
My Wife is in an office of Women.
They are always changing the thermostat temp.
Too warm, too cold, "why is it set to only 74? I am freezing!"
"73 is too warm, I am burning up!"
Makes you wonder how they get any work done!