woman drivers --- a dying breed?

mixyo

Dispatcher
Off the top of my head, I can think of maybe 5 female drivers at my hub (300+ routes).

I load for a female driver. She's a beast! Lol

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We have a few, and one of them runs circles around every other driver. Now, she just complains about all the work she gets. I can't understand why?:ohmy:

Our last woman did this same thing. Management took advantage of her. Literally drove her into the ground. Just because she felt like she had to work like a man does. It works for 10 -15 yrs or so. But inevitably it caught up to her. I just cant imagine a woman doing this for 30 plus yrs. Hell I really don't. Not, in the new UPS

JackStraw

We have 4 in my center. Years ago when 70 llbs. was the limit and the stop counts were reasonable I saw no reason why a broad couldn't do this job. Now? With the outlandish stop counts, oversized and overweight pkgs. I don't know how they do it. Making 30 years will be hard for anyone. I don't see them getting any special treatment. Kudos to all you chicks out there.

bumped

Our last woman did this same thing. Management took advantage of her. Literally drove her into the ground. Just because she felt like she had to work like a man does. It works for 10 -15 yrs or so. But inevitably it caught up to her. I just cant imagine a woman doing this for 30 plus yrs. Hell I really don't. Not, in the new UPS

She gets done most days before 5:00 no matter the stop count. She thinks she is the only one with kids, and they do pound her. But, at least management does keep her out of the ghetto.

sportsjock

She gets done most days before 5:00 no matter the stop count. She thinks she is the only one with kids, and they do pound her. But, at least management does keep her out of the ghetto.

Must be a runner, and a lot of DR? One of our females is like they but now she's out hurt and been out for almost a year now. But on average all our females in my center handle their routes fairly well most only do resi routes.

wayfair

swollen member
and another one of ours got caught in a compromising position with an on car..... buttttt, she clocked out for lunch for the tom foolery...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are whites still non minority even in 20 years when we become the minority?

In some areas of the country this has already happened. I live in an area of the country where it is a bit too cold and snowy for this to ever happen; however, if you were to include our prison population, whites in some of our local towns are in the minority.

Z

ZQXC

In some areas of the country this has already happened. I live in an area of the country where it is a bit too cold and snowy for this to ever happen; however, if you were to include our prison population, whites in some of our local towns are in the minority.

Further explanation required