woman drivers --- a dying breed?

ArcherUTR

Wild guess, 5 out of 60 in my center. There are four centers in my head. There are a :censored2: ton of women who work in the very

98% I am not attracted to.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
we have 14 women feeder drivers at our hub.

9 are ugly, a couple fair, 2 are around an 8 on a scale to 10 and of course you all know who is numero uno.

Rainman

Its all good.
5 centers, approximately 15 females, maybe more that I'm not aware of. One of the women in our center runs about 5 stops per hour on average than most of the other guys. She's the quickest driver in out center, no concerns, customers are happy, she is attractive, and other drivers respect her. She doesn't take crap off of anyone, and gives other drivers help as needed, never asking for any. It seems that our building is getting more female drivers, not less.

StopTheAct

I know a few Woman drivers that are better and harder workers then most of these guys i work with that Go to the Gynecologist as their primary doctor...

slvrsable

We have 2 women drivers at our center of about 60 routes, im one of them. Soon I'll be the only one,[emoji30] hopefully we will get more.

Upslady20

I am a female driver in our center of 25 to 30 routes. There are 4 full time female drivers none of us are lesbians which seems to be a wide spread misperception. I will retire this year with 30 years all driving as soon as I get to 1800 hours.

ManInBrown

One FT package in my center. Handful of air drivers. The FT package does nothing but complain. Mid-late 40s. The air drivers have mucho pep in their step. Always seem happy and no complaints. Guess air driving must be an easy gig