Women at UPS

notjrguy

I’m wondering if this is her first job, I mean really, your asking about your damn period...suck it up and be a woman and go to work, just like the rest of us. 25 years in, do what you have to do. Ups can’t say a word about you going to ladies room multiple times, tell your male supervisor you have your period and keep on stepping right to the bathroom.. geesh

notjrguy

I know, I miss seeing his mug is all
He is usually too busy touching himself looking at a naked picture of Tom Brady.
I know, I miss seeing his mug is all
He is usually too busy touching himself looking at a naked picture of Tom Brady.

I can see that. Thankfully I haven’t seen that..lol

Do you have a naked picture of Tom Brady I can look at?

old levi's

blank space
Personally....I would have figured out who was a female on here and private messaged them. To me..... asking this question on a upsers site is like asking Ladies home journal what to do about erectile dysfunction. But I see the guys are having fun with it, and some have wives and daughters and I am quite impressed that they offer solutions. When I read it...I about spit out my coffee. Old fashioned I guess. Just seems so personal to ask.... I guess Im not bad ass enough to consider putting this on the internet...even if No one will know who you are.

Remember when some things were just left unsaid...