Women at UPS

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Or jump off of a bridge
70C2C0D5-A761-4ABE-852D-0EACEA492C0F.gif

Indecisi0n

In the OP's original post, she said, she was a pkg handler.... which leads me

to believe she is part-time. If that's the case, 3 years and 625 hours are

required for her to earn 6 weeks of intermittent FMLA per year.
When they ask you on the phone for what type of day you want to use do you tell them "heavy flow day" ?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It's actually called "intermittent FMLA", where she can miss up to 12 weeks a year, one day at a time....if @Azzy isn't just trolling.
Personally....I would have figured out who was a female on here and private messaged them. To me..... asking this question on a upsers site is like asking Ladies home journal what to do about erectile dysfunction. But I see the guys are having fun with it, and some have wives and daughters and I am quite impressed that they offer solutions. When I read it...I about spit out my coffee. Old fashioned I guess. Just seems so personal to ask.... I guess Im not bad ass enough to consider putting this on the internet...even if No one will know who you are.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Personally....I would have figured out who was a female on here and private messaged them. To me..... asking this question on a upsers site is like asking Ladies home journal what to do about erectile dysfunction. But I see the guys are having fun with it, and some have wives and daughters and I am quite impressed that they offer solutions. When I read it...I about spit out my coffee. Old fashioned I guess. Just seems so personal to ask.... I guess Im not bad ass enough to consider putting this on the internet...even if No one will know who you are.
I agree. Or at least make the title “For Women Only”. Lol. You know young people now different filters than we do.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I agree. Or at least make the title “For Women Only”. Lol. You know young people now different filters than we do.
I guess. I am a pretty private person to this day. I mean I used to share things that happened to me..to see what others did or experienced. This one...no way, Lol