Women most attracted to guys in trucks

gingerkat

Minivan is definitely hot for me! It just screams "hey, my wife is at home with the newborn, I just dropped the other kids off at school, can I come over for a quick one"? lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Minivan is definitely hot for me! It just screams "hey, my wife is at home with the newborn, I just dropped the other kids off at school, can I come over for a quick one"? lol

I actually had a guy follow me to work in his minivan and ask me out when I got there. Wedding ring on his hand and car seat in back seat. I think not.

Cementups

Box Monkey
It had nothing to do with his technique and everything to do with the wedding ring, minivan and baby seat.

I'm still confused. What are you doing Saturday night? We can talk about it over drinks. I'll get a sitter. My cars in the shop so I'll be borrowing my wife's car. What time should I pick you up?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
http://autos.yahoo.com/news/study--women-most-attracted-to-guys-in-trucks-222507614.html

Women ranked these styles as cars that attractive men drive:

• Pickup trucks: 32%
• Sports cars: 27%
• SUVs: 16%
• Sedans: 11%
• Hybrid or electric: 9%
UPS truck: 4%
• Minivans: 2%
• Mail truck: 1%
My brother in law experienced this first hand. Bought a brand new camero thinking the chicks would be all over him. Not a one ever even said nice car. Let alone ask for a ride.

Got a beater full size bronco for the winter with removable top. Everytime we took the top off that thing hotties were begging for rides.