Woooooo still delivering!

542thruNthru

its gotta be the driver...same upgrade, last driver punched out at 8pm...yup you showed us what a bad axx you are.

But we're told by your own people it's the PDS that screws it up and if they don't do their job well our ORION is garbage.

Seems to me he needs a better team in the office so he can do his job efficiently.

iowa boy

Started at 9 yesterday morning, punched out at 645. Orion said that I had a 7.89 plan day yesterday with my last pickup scheduled for 520 and I was an hour from the building.

Somewhere there is a slight disconnect, just not sure where yet...

In2Deep?

Check the Orion screen in the morning and see if you can find 50 minutes allotted for lunch and breaks between the 3rd and 6th hour per last contract....you won’t

Brown Down

Check the Orion screen in the morning and see if you can find 50 minutes allotted for lunch and breaks between the 3rd and 6th hour per last contract....you won’t
Actually did that last week. It has my lunch eerily close to when I actually take it.

RolloTony Brown Town

If not the lunch and breaks, if his pickup schedule to his last pickup is around 17:20 but there was a lack of work then there’s what’s called “wait time.” Like letter boxes create wait time if the route is under dispatched. Orion ETAs will not show you this.

Unfortunately since every driver ever is perfect and they’re my stupid numbers you won’t take the time to fully understand this.

In2Deep?

If not the lunch and breaks, if his pickup schedule to his last pickup is around 17:20 but there was a lack of work then there’s what’s called “wait time.” Like letter boxes create wait time if the route is under dispatched. Orion ETAs will not show you this.

Unfortunately since every driver ever is perfect and they’re my stupid numbers you won’t take the time to fully understand this.
Lunch and

wtf are you trying to say?

Heavy Package

its gotta be the driver...same upgrade, last driver punched out at 8pm...yup you showed us what a bad axx you are.

Great upgrade and decision by management to get rid of a helpful tool for the people actually delivering the packages to customers. An absolutely useless decision that just shows the disconnect in this company's thinking.

RolloTony Brown Town

Lunch and

wtf are you trying to say?

You start at 9. You have a 7 hour plan. You have a letter box that you can’t pick up until 6pm (complete hypothetical to explain the point.) if you check Orion on the computer it shows you picking it up on time in compliance but the next day you’re over an hour paid over. Why? Wait time.

Drivers know their own routes very well. That’s all you know though is YOUR route.

In2Deep?

You start at 9. You have a 7 hour plan. You have a letter box that you can’t pick up until 6pm (complete hypothetical to explain the point.) if you check Orion on the computer it shows you picking it up on time in compliance but the next day you’re over an hour paid over. Why? Wait time.

Drivers know their own routes very well. That’s all you know though is YOUR route.
Oh you’re under the assumption that I think your numbers are worth a damn And don’t ignore them

542thruNthru

That's 1 route more then you know. All you know is what a computer tells you. I could play a flight simulator game doesn't mean I know how to fly.

BrownThunder

I can't believe we actually have people in here supporting this BIRDBRAIN decision.

Always rubs me the wrong way when folks who dont have to run these routes get extra opinionated about how we should feel when it comes to Orion.

Like this wasnt already hard enough...

I know 200+ routes. What’s your point? Every driver knows about “wait time” are you new?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Who care’s