Woooooo still delivering!

RolloTony Brown Town

Oh you’re under the assumption that I think your numbers are worth a damn And don’t ignore them

Didn’t say you cared. Your initial response made it seem like you didn’t understand what I was talking about.
Lunch and

wtf are you trying to say?
remember now? Maybe you ARE in too deep. Should I slow down for you?

That's 1 route more then you know. All you know is what a computer tells you. I could play a flight simulator game doesn't mean I know how to fly.

Typical angry teamster response. He’s Management so let’s attack him. I posted twice in this thread, neither time in response to you, and you make blind assumptions about a guy you’ve never met.

I can do your job. I did your job. It was a great experience. I shed some light to help someone understand why they get the result they do. Your ignorance amazes me.

Good luck with your “strike” as the union that “represents” you takes your dues and shoves that beautiful contract up your @$$.

542thruNthru

Didn’t say you cared. Your initial response made it seem like you didn’t understand what I was talking about.

remember now? Maybe you ARE in too deep. Should I slow down for you?

Typical angry teamster response. He’s Management so let’s attack him. I posted twice in this thread, neither time in response to you, and you make blind assumptions about a guy you’ve never met.

I can do your job. I did your job. It was a great experience. I shed some light to help someone understand why they get the result they do. Your ignorance amazes me.

Good luck with your “strike” as the union that “represents” you takes your dues and shoves that beautiful contract up your @$$.

You're attacked because every response is some condescending BS. Stop trying to act all innocent and like you're the victim here.

Plenty of management comes on this form and is treated just fine. Every post you've wrote is attacking us. Just like your 9.5 post. You're a child that wants to act tough on the internet.

twoweeled

Started at 9 yesterday morning, punched out at 645. Orion said that I had a 7.89 plan day yesterday with my last pickup scheduled for 520 and I was an hour from the building.

Somewhere there is a slight disconnect, just not sure where yet...
Luckily for us, it isn't our problem to find where the disconnect is. Ours is only to deliver like robots without thinking of a better way. Don't deviate. You do and it works better, then great. If it works out bad, you're in the office. don't deviate. Just cash the check!
This is what management get for treating us like we don't know anything. Ooookay!!

Poop Head

Judge me.
tenor (1).gif

Mr95list

Lunches at the end of the day are more relaxing than in the middle of the day. Plus the night life here during the week is great 1 hour of getting into trouble hahaha

MrBates

Just punched out before hitting DOT.. if anything gets this thing changed back It will be me. Orion plus split car never works

I can vouch that Orion and split routes definitely do not mix. On Saturdays it has me going back to a stop at a town I finished in the morning. In RDO I can easily spot the stop and clear the whole section, but Miss Orion wants me to come back later. All I can say is thank you for helping me pad my 401k with even more money.

twoweeled

How about leaving the building late with a 11 hr day dragon breath. You’d be huffing and puffing by 1:30 if you tried delivering a route.
You shouldn't be huffing and puffing anymore at 1:30, then if you left with an 7 hour day! If you're trying to make up time because you have a heavy day, then you're getting what you deserve. You pick up the pace because your day is heavy, and your production goes up as a result of it. Gee, I wonder if you'll get a heavy day tomorrow?

You shouldn't be huffing and puffing anymore at 1:30, then if you left with an 7 hour day! If you're trying to make up time because you have a heavy day, then you're getting what you deserve. You pick up the pace because your day is heavy, and your production goes up as a result of it. Gee, I wonder if you'll get a heavy day tomorrow?
Maybe if you read my post correctly, you’d understand that dragon couldn’t deliver an 8 hr day let alone 11 hrs.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
How about leaving the building late with a 11 hr day dragon breath. You’d be huffing and puffing by 1:30 if you tried delivering a route.

Our center manager was mad today because the air was late and he wanted to "get an early start on the weekend." He peaced out by noon, just in time for lunch happy hour at Chili's.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
its gotta be the driver...same upgrade, last driver punched out at 8pm...yup you showed us what a bad axx you are.
How come on every thread that you do respond to, you make one :censored2:ty comment and never respond further? Is this how you run your center? I feel sorry for your drivers

twoweeled

Our center manager was mad today because the air was late and he wanted to "get an early start on the weekend." He peaced out by noon, just in time for lunch happy hour at Chili's.
Things have changed so much. years ago, there would always be a management person in the center until the last car came in. More often than not, it was the manager. Now, everyone leaves at a certain time and, asta the morning! All you drivers gotta take care of your own stuff. Just like the company. They aren't worried about you, and you shouldn't worry about them. Same pace, same methods, no matter how big that load is. Light load, you go home early. Heavy load, you make more money! Whatevera!!
That center manager isn't worried about your butts when he's at Chili's happy hour.