Work day pick me ups...

J

Jerry Gallo

What's your vice of choice & flavor whether it be chew, smokes, soda, coffee, tea, or energy drinks?

Mine is good ol' Mountain Dew.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Beverage water all day. Lunch chicken breast and broccoli. Dinner chicken breast and an apple. Full of energy no need for a "pick me up"

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
First thing in the morning on way to work 20 oz bottle of PIMP JUICE. 12 oz mountain dew mixed the rest hawaiin punch. Good stuff to get that lil sugar high as your trying to wake your punkazz up on the way to ALCATRAZ lol. Flavor of the week is orange hawaiin punch. Rest of the day is preferably mostly water and a small bottle or 2 of Gatorade, the 8 oz bottles.

Marne Vet

Redbull, but only during cooler months. Can't touch the stuff when it's too hot, and the downside is that I have to make sure I have at least 4-5 piss bottles available or I'm screwed.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Redbull, but only during cooler months. Can't touch the stuff when it's too hot, and the downside is that I have to make sure I have at least 4-5 piss bottles available or I'm screwed.
Word of wisdom, use commonsense and don't be a :censored2: and keep your piss bottle in a truck as a souvenir. You pea in a bottle and then you pour the bottle out where you pea. Duh its that simple just use commonsense. Cracks me up the dumbasses who pea in a bottle and don't pour it out, and then keep it as a souvenir lol.

Marne Vet

Word of wisdom, use commonsense and don't be a :censored2: and keep your piss bottle in a truck as a souvenir. You pea in a bottle and then you pour the bottle out where you pea. Duh its that simple just use commonsense. Cracks me up the dumbasses who pea in a bottle and don't pour it out, and then keep it as a souvenir lol.

Been driving 19 years. I don't need any souvenirs. Bagged and trashed every day. Unfortunately common sense isn't that common at UPS.

542thruNthru

Well I don't drink coffee or much soda. I take a pure caffeine pill and a lot of water. If I really need to get my head in the game......I rub one out in the back of the truck. :) 60% of the time. It works every time. :devil3:

Marne Vet

True I see piss bottles left in truck all the time im always like what the freak dude, this :censored2: is an idiot lol.

I go right to my Manager when that stuff happens. I'll call a driver out during the PCM and tell him to get his ass up there to clean it. Have zero problem embarrassing someone for that type of behavior. Some of these guys are just nasty. I had one rookie even pee in a sort bag and leave it in my truck while I was on vacation. Came back and found it leaking on the floor. I went nuts. If that's not bad enough some of these d-bags leave rotting food in my tote where I keep my supplies and some of my personal items. Ridiculous. There's been a lot of stuff like that happen, and we had to get sups involved to get it under control. Nothing worse than pulling up to the Air Wall and seeing some nasty driver trying to kick his pee bottles out of the back and onto the ground. Throw that junk out! In a perfect world all of our trips would have bathrooms for us to use. In reality it doesn't happen, so when you use a bottle you better throw it out. smh

Indecisi0n

I have a hole in my floor from a dropped irreg. One day after using it I exited the car to deliver and a women said "I think your truck is leaking."

Nimnim

The Nim
steven-seagal-lightningbolt-cans.jpg

This stuff will help you get things done.

It tastes so bad after you drink one you're so pissed off you'll do anything.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Well I like to wake up to the sound of bong hits downstairs from the hookers that haven't been taken from the previous night. While pushing their skank asses out the door, I usually grab a few crack rocks off them. While trying to light my heroin sterno burner, I take the crack rocks and crush them up, preparing them as a low calorie substitute to sweet-n-low. I promptly grab a syringe, take my hit, and slam down the crack coffee. I never see any fliers discouraging this behavior, only we should stop drinking caffeine.