Workers compensation

upser1978

I’ve been on Worker’s Compensation for a year in Pennsylvania for a back injury..I was just wondering if anyone knew how long they had to keep paying my claim and weekly benefits for or is it until I’m fully healed? Someone said they stop paying your weekly pay after a year???

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
My sympathy union brother back injuries are no joke.
Lots of posts on injuries lately could the company be pushing us too far?
150lb weight limit?
✊🧔

I’ve been on Worker’s Compensation for a year in Pennsylvania for a back injury..I was just wondering if anyone knew how long they had to keep paying my claim and weekly benefits for or is it until I’m fully healed? Someone said they stop paying your weekly pay after a year???
You need to talk to a personal injury Lawyer

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
  • Temporary total disability. Under this classification, your condition was determined to be temporary, and you are expected to return to work once you start to feel better. If you qualify for temporary total disability benefits in Pennsylvania, you are entitled to lost wages benefits for an unlimited period of time as long as you are not found to be fully recovered, able to work in some capacity or death.
  • Partial disability: If the injured worker is found able to work by a Workers’ Compensation Judge or is actually working, the injured worker can receive partial benefits at 66% of the difference between earned wages and the pre injury wage for up to 500 weeks. There are other scenarios that may allow an injured worker to collect beyond 500 weeks but those cases are fact specific and should be discussed with a qualified workers’ compensation attorney.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Fyi I'm not recommending that law firm or anything, they just happened to have a lot of pertinent info on their website.

DriverNerd

Usually they will continue until the doctors either say you're healed or there's nothing more they can do...whichever comes first.

Johney

Here in Florida they will pay you comp pay for two years and after that you will settle your claim or be done or come back. Most I have seen either settle or come back for a day or two then go back out which starts the whole time frame over. After one year out they quit paying your healthcare benefits.

upser1978

Here in Florida they will pay you comp pay for two years and after that you will settle your claim or be done or come back. Most I have seen either settle or come back for a day or two then go back out which starts the whole time frame over. After one year out they quit paying your healthcare benefits.