Working at UPS and Amazon at the same time?

myreqoil

I've been working for UPS for over a year now and id like to get a second job. I wanted to know if working for Amazon while working at UPS would be "conflict of interest". I don't want to risk losing my job at UPS .. would it be a problem to work at Amazon as a second job while employed with UPS as well?

myreqoil

I am a part time shifter. I would just like a second job for the evenings .. amazon would be perfect for me .. i just want to make sure UPS wouldn't have a issue with it.

myreqoil

I'll deal with that when the time comes, id obviously take the double shift .. i could careless about my rep with amazon .. just need extra cash at the moment.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I know of a package delivery driver that does Amazon flex in his personal vehicle on Sundays...

they're doing away with flex in favor of DSP drivers though, so it may become slim pickins

Overpaid Union Thug

I've been working for UPS for over a year now and id like to get a second job. I wanted to know if working for Amazon while working at UPS would be "conflict of interest". I don't want to risk losing my job at UPS .. would it be a problem to work at Amazon as a second job while employed with UPS as well?

UPS won’t be an issue. Amazon might not like it though. Years ago I worked for FedEx Ground on noonday (as a shifter) and UPS on twilight. Back then FedEx was still run more by RPS and loved UPSers. But once corporate FedEx got their slimey entrails completely into RPS they implemented their policy on hiring UPSers. Which was to NOT hire them. I think Amazon will do the same thing in the near future. Maybe you’ll be grandfathered in like I was at FedEx Ground.