Working fast

Holydriver

Except when you get someone else killed from your negligence.

You can be stupid all you want, but when you put others in harms way by making poor choices, it's guys like you who shouldn't be working at ups.
Stress free. Smoke weed everyday. Hit the gym daily. Have a few beers daily. Take my male urges out in the wifey daily. Play with my kid often. And don't worry about Ups numbers, goals, issues or expectations. I'm accident / injury free for my entire career so far. My supervisor like me, my co-workers like me, and my life goes good. You live how you want and I'll live how I want. But if you ask me, I'm doing good. Again, accident/injury free and that's not changing anytime soon

wayfair

swollen member
Stress free. Smoke weed everyday. Hit the gym daily. Have a few beers daily. Take my male urges out in the wifey daily. Play with my kid often. And don't worry about Ups numbers, goals, issues or expectations. I'm accident / injury free for my entire career so far. My supervisor like me, my co-workers like me, and my life goes good. You live how you want and I'll live how I want. But if you ask me, I'm doing good. Again, accident/injury free and that's not changing anytime soon
you are hung up on the wrong issues........ please give some efforts towards preload opperations.... mad house in that department!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
So you smoke weed and drink every day and drive a commercial truck with headphones on?

Yeah you'll be fine.

Good luck with that future train wreck.

Nobody said to worry about ups numbers but you should do the job safely.

Otherwise your arrogance in thinking that unsafe method will never cause you an accident. Statistics and the odds aren't in your favor.

But hey it's not my 100k job and family's security on the line.

You go ahead and do you. Eventually you'll cause a severe accident and the herd will be thinner.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There are days when the packages seem to fall off the car while there are others where it seems that you have to push them off one at a time.

Today was a "fall off the car" day. :)

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

How many years accident and injury free?

watdaflock?

I've learned that the best thing to do is find a pace that you think is fair, and work at that speed.
But some times I just want to see how well I can perform, and I try to follow the methods perfectly while moving at a good speed. The kind of pace that would make a supervisor smile lol.
You should do this while wearing a heart rate monitor and chart the differences.

Sounds like a lunch skipping runner, no break taking, 20 stops more tomorrow hero.

Work on your attentive skills.