Working fast

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It's true :( everyone hates me... The public is scared I might kill them driving with headphones in and my brown cafe peers wish that I do die in a crash. My entire life is a joke and I've tried so so hard to avoid facing that fact until you came and opened my eyes to the truth. Thanks Mr @Orion's my new BFF

Please tell the deaf drivers you wish them death too for their handy cap.
Well at least you are self aware of your issues.

And like gumby said, there is a difference between being deaf and wearing headphones at ups while driving.

Get in an accident and you'll find out that difference

Orion inc.

I like turtles
get better at cut downs.. princess and such is pretty sad.... kids don't even use it.

If i wanted to hear you, I'd jingle my zipper

So you're saying you get your dick caught in your zipper a lot and you want someone off the internet to talk you through it?

That's pretty sad

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It's true :( everyone hates me... The public is scared I might kill them driving with headphones in and my brown cafe peers wish that I do die in a crash. My entire life is a joke and I've tried so so hard to avoid facing that fact until you came and opened my eyes to the truth. Thanks Mr @Orion's my new BFF

Please tell the deaf drivers you wish them death too for their handy cap.

Convenient hat?

wayfair

swollen member
the only hearing requirement in the DOK is listening for the evacuation drill while in the building.

nothing mentioned in the "5 seeing habits" or "10 point commentary"

Orion inc.

I like turtles
the only hearing requirement in the DOK is listening for the evacuation drill while in the building.

nothing mentioned in the "5 seeing habits" or "10 point commentary"
The DOT physical has the hearing requirements.

I'm pretty sure if ups catches him wearing headphones while doing an on area observation, they would pull him from service.

We had a young driver that it happened to. He sat out two weeks unpaid until he got his job back on a technicality.

wayfair

swollen member

I'm pretty sure if ups catches him wearing headphones while doing an on area observation, they would pull him from service.

We had a young driver that it happened to. He sat out two weeks unpaid until he got his job back on a technicality.

post 48.

My ORS see me all the time when I wear mine.

I don't carry my phone so I use my blue tooth headset. That's the only way I can use my phone while working.

It's funny to watch them drive away using their phones WHILE driving.

Holydriver

I understand what you are saying butni watch several guys leave the building in the morning with headphones in. No one seems to care. They let it slide until an accident happens I know, but in the mean time I'm gonna keep on rolling. The volume is low so I can hear around me, I just like it as background noise to keep my head straight.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I understand what you are saying butni watch several guys leave the building in the morning with headphones in. No one seems to care. They let it slide until an accident happens I know, but in the mean time I'm gonna keep on rolling. The volume is low so I can hear around me, I just like it as background noise to keep my head straight.

You are going to feel like :censored2: when you are involved in accident involving a young child.