working for free

Work right slow and safe

I don't believe a word of your story and I have no idea what response you're looking for from this forum. Sorry if I'm mistaken, but your story doesn't make any sense.

First, UPS wouldn't allow it because working for free has been against the law since the Lincoln administration. Second, I have yet to meet a driver that would work his 11th, 12th, and 13th hour at UPS for nothing. It just doesn't happen and will never happen. Think about, according to you these drivers are giving $100-$150 a day to keep their manager off their back? Please!

What is the real story?

this in the the truth no need to lie this was just a post as friend.Y.I what is going on at one of the three center in my bldg the real story is what i have stated and if you will read the post i said the past few days they have been doing this not every week not every month a few days!!!!!!
do your self a faver and check how many people have had there clocks rolled back to get under 12hrs from the center for peak last year they had rolled my clock back 3 times and when i got my check it was wrong they said they will fix it and then got paid the next week for the time over 12 hrs how many times have the messed up on your check and had to fix it and what was the problem with it wwhen they did that......:surprised: