Working on Vacation = OT?

falcon back

And that is a falsification.
30 or so managers, 4 senior managers and 4 or 5 directors and payroll say otherwise. Either way, I am retired, don't think I care. You really are a miserable person. It eats you up that you work at a job you hate and I got OT that was approved by management and now I am retired and most likely collect more in retirement than you make working. Once I start collecting my pension, I might double your salary. LOL

floridays

30 or so managers, 4 senior managers and 4 or 5 directors and payroll say otherwise. Either way, I am retired, don't think I care. You really are a miserable person. It eats you up that you work at a job you hate and I got OT that was approved by management and now I am retired and most likely collect more in retirement than you make working. Once I start collecting my pension, I might double your salary. LOL
Same groove,

You assume a lot.

MassWineGuy

Enjoy your vacations, one day isn't life changing money.

I did have a decent vacation. But I figured since I was staying local and lose money on FedEx vacations, why not boost it a little with OT?

But is it true that I should get vacation hours and worked hours for the one day?

floridays

I did have a decent vacation. But I figured since I was staying local and lose money on FedEx vacations, why not boost it a little with OT?

But is it true that I should get vacation hours and worked hours for the one day?
Yes, you will get paid for both.
You can always sell vacation back too, or just don't take it, you'll get paid for it sometime after the fiscal year ends.

Glad you enjoyed your time away.

Fergus Mahoney

Not sure what my station did that others don't but it was always OT for working on vacation or floater, but not personal. You make close to $75 an hr and have nothing going on with nearly 6 weeks of time off, it was a good way to make easy money. You work a couple of days and you can fly 1st class or get that cabin upgrade on a cruise and not hurt the budget.
Cruise? I knew you were white trash.