Working termination..

Hey guys, alittle backstory i been trying to use vacation days and optiom days they wouldnt allow me. So i used some sick days and recently had a medical issue that was spuratic and flaring up inconsistantly. I was given a single warning write up for attendance long after it was suppose to happen as the write up procedure schedule plan says. I also decided from then on i wouldnt sign anymore papers they wanted me to sign unless it was required by OSHA or DOT. they lied to me for 2 days.. As i stood my ground they were then informed i didnt need to sign anything. Small victory but you could tell it pissed them off. The other day we had a lunch (which all should know isnt the norm) i went to my car ate and passed out. I woke up some 2-3 hours later and left. I came to work the next day explaining what had happen and they put me on working termination.. Seems alittle extra.. Anyone have advice?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Hey guys, alittle backstory i been trying to use vacation days and optiom days they wouldnt allow me. So i used some sick days and recently had a medical issue that was spuratic and flaring up inconsistantly. I was given a single warning write up for attendance long after it was suppose to happen as the write up procedure schedule plan says. I also decided from then on i wouldnt sign anymore papers they wanted me to sign unless it was required by OSHA or DOT. they lied to me for 2 days.. As i stood my ground they were then informed i didnt need to sign anything. Small victory but you could tell it pissed them off. The other day we had a lunch (which all should know isnt the norm) i went to my car ate and passed out. I woke up some 2-3 hours later and left. I came to work the next day explaining what had happen and they put me on working termination.. Seems alittle extra.. Anyone have advice?
You're lucky you still have a job.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You abandoned your job, and you think its "a little extra" that they fired you?
I cant decide if you are ignorant or just have oversized testicles

You abandoned your job, and you think its "a little extra" that they fired you?
I cant decide if you are ignorant or just have oversized testicles
According to the contract you are suppossed to be warned by letter. This is the firsf step. And i didnt abandon my job i was on site just exhausted and accidentally passed out.

Box Ox

Are you high on something right now?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
usually they dont give anything for attendence unless it is excessive or it is a common thing with a person. They are so short on people, so it must be an issue with you

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
At my last job you were fired on the spot for coming in 1 minute late or coming back after lunch 1 minute late. You were asleep DURING your scheduled shift and expect mercy???? Cmon man. Lucky you didn’t get the walk

This isnt your last job.. This is ups and a union organization.. There is procedures and steps to follow whether you agree with them or not they are there to protect us.. There was no drugs.. I been dealing with outside variables such as housing and family matters. It was a single incident aside from the times i was foerced to call out to medical issues. It seems to me they are upset about refusing to sign documents and using this as a extreme example of something that isnt there. Again if i knew this was a roasting site for peers to hurt fellow workers i would have steered clear. You all obviously have no clue what a union means. Best of luck to you all if you are in our unions. God bless..

You just left without notifying someone?