Worried about my pension

BiggieBrown

And you should be. It's a ponzi-scheme. It's an illusion. You were promised something for nothing. You can't have an entire generation about to retire (boomers) and not have consequences. Where do you think the money for your pension is going to come from?.

Simple just open the gates and flood the country with 3rd world illegal immigrants. Ramp up the population another 100 million or so and surely all the tax dollars they contribute will foot the bill. We could even turn it into a The Running Man type TV show for boomers to tune into. If you make it to the border alive you get in. What could go wrong?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Simple just open the gates and flood the country with 3rd world illegal immigrants. Ramp up the population another 100 million or so and surely all the tax dollars they contribute will foot the bill. We could even turn it into a The Running Man type TV show for boomers to tune into. If you make it to the border alive you get in. What could go wrong?
Relax and enjoy a nice meal of McDonalds, Wendy's and Burger King.

Maplewood

This company has gone to poopy. There comes a time when even the best lay to rest and It's happening at UPS. I'll start with personal appearance. Half the drivers walking in look like homeless pukes in ragged brown uniforms. There is no shaving policy anymore. Off a few days? No worries...come on in with your face moss. Dudes with prison tattoos on their necks and "sleeves". No Prob. Chicks missing Dicks? Well, put a cattle ring in your nose, lotsa tat's, a crew cut and a baggy uniform. Walk like a low-land gorrilla and you're in!. No money for DR bags, uniforms, car-wash soap, brushes or friend'n toilet paper and having fuel in your vehicle depends on the day of the week. Frankly, I'm worried about my pension. And its not just Frank. It's Shirley too. Shirley they have have to see this is a sinking ship.
If you notice all the outstanding supplements that both got voted down and a majority people actually voted are the areas with the worst pensions, worse than Central States. Western Pennsylvania will probably need to cut future pensions quite a bit and they are way better off than Sean O'Brians' area.