Worst experience with a customer

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Got another one, yesterday I returned to the building and a customer from a particular residential whom which I delivered a large pottery barn over 70 too called in a concern that I delivered his package to his porch, rang the doorbell and left. My supervisor just followed up with me on it and pretty much had a good laugh at the stupidity. I'm guessing his gripe was that I didn't bring it in the house for him which is not my job so he can kick rocks and then go smoke them.
I remember one morning when I just started driving , I was pretty young and was delivering a huge computer to an apartment. (Computers were very large back then kids) it came in 2 very large heavy boxes. A scantly clad girl in her 20's opened the door in her nightgown and kept bending down , moving items out of the way asking me to please put it over here there etc....it was first and only time I obliged ...

box_beeyotch

I remember one morning when I just started driving , I was pretty young and was delivering a huge computer to an apartment. (Computers were very large back then kids) it came in 2 very large heavy boxes. A scantly clad girl in her 20's opened the door in her nightgown and kept bending down , moving items out of the way asking me to please put it over here there etc....it was first and only time I obliged ...

Believe me, I would've done the exact same thing and then ask her if there's anything else I can do for her.

porkwagon

During the early part of 2000, when I won my first bid route, I had a package for an address that was a usual customer.
All of her previous packages were driver release to date, but this one was signature required.
When she wasn't home, I left a delivery notice.

When I returned the next day, I found a long note berating UPS for not realizing that she had a job and a life that did not afford her the time to sit home and wait for me to arrive with signature required parcel.
At the end of the note, in bold magic marker, she wrote I will be home at 6:15.

Upon reading this revelation, I took out my pen, wrote her another delivery notice for the second attempt and wrote in my own bold letters on the bottom of her note, "SO WILL I"!!!

I would have simply put the 2nd info notice over the unread note. I don't read notes.

DriverMD

Not necessarily a bad customer but more so a bad house experience... When you have that ONE stop that's immediately off a major road. Like a road where the speed limit is 50. You have to save that stop as the last one for the day, and need to carefully observe traffic coming both ways to find your window of opportunity to: speed up onto the road, put on the 4 ways, pull past the driveway and into the other lane (slightly) and quickly back in without getting smashed by someone. Always love that stop.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I printed this out and taped it to the inside of my truck right above the windshield. Its one of my favorite quotes.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1428329916.511799.jpg