Would A/C sweeten the western supplement?

AZBrown

Teamster by choice
i was pondering today what it would be like to would be like to work a day sort in, say, phoenix where it's 120 today. so probably 130+ in the back of a trailer baking in the sun all day. major props to anyone that can handle that, because i couldn't.
Thanks for the props
Just keep a load of cool water and Gatorade on hand, and the the day flies by.........Well it's quicker than a crawl
And what will sweeten and pass the western supplement is healthcare, healthcare, healthcare......Not Hosecare

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
i was pondering today what it would be like to would be like to work a day sort in, say, phoenix where it's 120 today. so probably 130+ in the back of a trailer baking in the sun all day. major props to anyone that can handle that, because i couldn't.

When Phoenix hit 122 all the crayons they used to mark the packages in the small sort melted.

pkgdriver

Have had quite a few crayons melt in the back of the pkg car. They seem to melt when left in the plastic hazmat paperwork holder.

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

The sad fact is that one day UPS will have air conditioning.

In the facilities and in the trucks.

It is sadder that most everyone reading this will not experience it.

It is this simple with a Corporation that is so far from Integrity.

UPS will have put air conditioning in when the measured cost of not having it exceeds the measured the cost of having it.

Not one minute before and not one minute after.

It is not about employee care, customer care or general moral leadership it is about the bottom line.

When someone realizes how much it actually costs not to have it they will truly realize what selfish incompetent people are in charge here.

Sincerely,
I