Would you be willing to donate any money Brown cafe going?

Would you invest in the future of Brown Cafe?

• Total voters
I don't want to be the rain on the parade, but unless someone(one person) want's to take this site over, pay for server space & tech help it's not going to work. Someone will get mad at a mod about a post getting deleted or over moderated crying you can't do that I helped pay for this site!
Well in that case just let it end.

Johney

How bout a 1 time annual donation.

I think for reasons like you stated that would be a better option.
Maybe. I just know that if you get 50 people to donate it'll be a problem. Who handles the payments? Who gets the tech guy paid when there's an issue? How do we determine who will be the "Global Moderator"(I remember that from my site)the one who controls everything? Yes there were mods here, but Cheryl and Tony had the access to everything(Global Mod). Sorry but it may work for a while(I doubt it)but it may just be time to let it go.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Maybe. I just know that if you get 50 people to donate it'll be a problem. Who handles the payments? Who gets the tech guy paid when there's an issue? How do we determine who will be the "Global Moderator"(I remember that from my site)the one who controls everything? Yes there were mods here, but Cheryl and Tony had the access to everything(Global Mod). Sorry but it may work for a while(I doubt it)but it may just be time to let it go.
Yeah, it sounds difficult ( at best ), but I'd be willing to pay and extend the life of this board.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Where there’s a will there’s a way. Some mods need to go too.