Would you be willing to donate any money Brown cafe going?

Would you invest in the future of Brown Cafe?

• Total voters

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Unfortunately I think message boards don’t have a lot of enthusiasm among the younger group who use Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter etc. I personally hate all of those things but what do I know I’m old.
I'm not old...

But I was raised around old people.

So I never got into social Media.

Just a few forums.

542thruNthru

Personally I think who ever takes over just needs to remain anonymous. That way they don't catch all the whiney baby flack that poor Cheryl caught.

Everyone can donate and the owner remains anonymous.

542thruNthru

Seriously. I'd be willing to help financially keep this site alive. This site is so full of good information. I can't imagine where I would be in my career without it. So if anyone is interested in taking it on please contact me.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Seriously. I'd be willing to help financially keep this site alive. This site is one so full of good information. I can't imagine where I would be in my career without it. So if anyone is interested in taking it on please contact me.
Come on--just admit it. Your Sugar Mama would be footing the bill. :-)

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Everyone needs to settle down, the transition of power on BC might be a little rough but can assure you it will be smoother than a typical day in package car or local sort.. stay calm and say a prayer

Shift Inhibit

Everyone needs to settle down, the transition of power on BC might be a little rough but can assure you it will be smoother than a typical day in package car or local sort.. stay calm and say a prayer
Would like to add… we are working feverishly behind the scenes to make this as smooth a transition as possible

Shift Inhibit

Dear god this thing is going sideways quick
Shut up Minnesota
Thanks Kamala
90D37F12-14DC-4775-BDDD-E1C8787F23D2.gif

:censored2:ers