Would you be willing to donate any money Brown cafe going?

Would you invest in the future of Brown Cafe?

• Total voters

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
What do y'all want to do?
I'm not going to pretend I'm the best suited person to run this site.

There are people with far more time invested here, and who would probably have a better personality for that sort of thing.

That said, I don't want to see this site go under. I have a lot of experience as a full stack web developer, and I could absolutely keep the site alive, or assist someone else if they took it over.

I would also be willing to contribute financially to the site for server costs, etc...

We can absolutely keep this site alive.

Thebrownblob

There are people with far more time invested here, and who would probably have a better personality for that sort of thing.

That said, I don't want to see this site go under. I have a lot of experience as a full stack web developer, and I could absolutely keep the site alive, or assist someone else if they took it over.

I would also be willing to contribute financially to the site for server costs, etc...

That’s awesome thanks buddy!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Only if you are serious, contact @cheryl. Her daughter has control of that contact.