Would you be willing to donate any money Brown cafe going?

Would you invest in the future of Brown Cafe?

• Total voters

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why not have something like a Board of maybe five people who are voted in by the members? The Board would have the last word on anything, kind of like how Cheryl and Tony did. The moderators would handle the every day stuff and the Board would only chime in when necessary, with a majority vote. Also, the Board would handle the money and make sure the bills are paid.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why not have something like a Board of maybe five people who are voted in by the members? The Board would have the last word on anything, kind of like how Cheryl and Tony did. The moderators would handle the every day stuff and the Board would only chime in when necessary, with a majority vote. Also, the Board would handle the money and make sure the bills are paid.
You took my thoughts and made them better. That sounds like a good idea.

It's not like this place is making over a bunch of money especially with the decline in the membership
Screenshot_20220529-193141-722.png

Thebrownblob

If that were true it would be gone. They have far more money and lawyers then Cheryl and Tony I’m sure.
Along time ago I believe she has some legal issues with UPS I don’t remember what they were but I believe they pertain to the website existing. I could be wrong I wasn’t a member then I just remember reading about it.