Would you still full time drive if..?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
if you can pay all the bills on your salary at ups then let her stay home and take care of the home/kid stuff, nothing better than coming home to a clean house , cooked meal, you know whos watching your kids.. if you can afford than its the way

over9five

Staff member
if you can pay all the bills on your salary at ups then let her stay home and take care of the home/kid stuff, nothing better than coming home to a clean house , cooked meal, you know whos watching your kids.. if you can afford than its the way
+1

So in other words he needs to keep that woman in her place?

Big Babooba

Time to grow up and plunge into the drudgery if you want to save your marriage and family.
Behind every great man there is a great woman.
Behind every unhappy UPS driver there is a bitchy wife who wants things. :speechless:

I thought I had a great woman behind me until I looked back and she was gone!!! Maybe I'm not as great as I thought I was.:sad-little:

Logb17

you make 40k working 36hrs/week and you don't want to make 75k+ working a mere 10 hrs more a week?

Try 15 to 20 more hours a week. I enjoy other things monday thru friday besides being stuck in a POS brown truck all day. I also enjoy seeing my kid(s) more then just on the weekends.

Since when does not wanting to do a job you despise mean you have no balls? Its not about it being to hard, or me not having a work ethic. There is just something about FT driving I can't stand.

Only reason i'm considering sticking out is because of my pregnant wife and kid.

It doesn't help i've now been laid off the last three days..