Wrecked Package Car

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If it's an iron maiden p800 a pick ax, sledge hammer, or an ar47 would be a better choice in my humble honest opinion. What do you think?
They could raise a ton of money for United Way by parking it in front of the building and charging $1 for 3 swings with a sledgehammer. I know I would drop $20 real quick for the privilege of beating the :censored2: outta one of those old junkers.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
downloadfile-30.jpeg

Really boss, the house just jumped out of no where.

wayfair

swollen member
They could raise a ton of money for United Way by parking it in front of the building and charging $1 for 3 swings with a sledgehammer. I know I would drop $20 real quick for the privilege of beating the :censored2: outta one of those old junkers.

I'd rather shoot at it with a 50

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I'd rather shoot at it with a 50
Unless you want to punch thru the engine block, a 50 would be a waste. The body is all aluminum and fiberglass, nothing that will stop or even slow a bullet down. I would rather open up on it with 00 buck from a 12 gauge at close range, that would turn it to Swiss cheese real quick.

oldngray

nowhere special
Unless you want to punch thru the engine block, a 50 would be a waste. The body is all aluminum and fiberglass, nothing that will stop or even slow a bullet down. I would rather open up on it with 00 buck from a 12 gauge at close range, that would turn it to Swiss cheese real quick.

Even 00 buck can be overkill. I prefer #4 buckshot myself.