WWJD

over9five

Staff member
Tooner, the problem is you're too nice. I know you just want to come to work everyday, do your job and go home.
There's NOTHING wrong with that, except that your job has become unsafe, maybe even dangerous.

You've approached your manager several times and he has basicly blown you off. TIME TO GO OVER HIS HEAD. I hope you do write that letter. Write it to Scott Davis, cc it to your BM, DM, union pres, etc.

Until you do, please add me as beneficiary on your life insurance!

I have one other idea, but I'll PM you. Too many ears here.

over9five

Staff member
Here's what Jesus would do

Tooner, I found someone to ride with you.
64259675_f42bad4ccf.jpg

blue efficacy

I have an idea. How about you just do your job and collect your $70,000 a year. When you have a job that pays that well for that little skill, there has to be some sort of price tag. In this case, delivering in a less desirable area. You're most probably not going to get hurt or killed, well, not unless you act foolishly aggressive towards strangers...

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
I have an idea. How about you just do your job and collect your $70,000 a year. When you have a job that pays that well for that little skill, there has to be some sort of price tag. In this case, delivering in a less desirable area. You're most probably not going to get hurt or killed, well, not unless you act foolishly aggressive towards strangers...

WOW. I see that the sensitivity training is really working out well for you.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I got an idea, I came here and asked for advice, Ive already heard your side, office puppy, Byte me. Weiner head.
(my people skills were used up In Part time mgmt)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This reply clearly reeks of jealousy disguised (not very well) by ignorance. Go back into your doghouse, office puppy.

BTW, $70K is a slow year.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Big Blue

I guess you should know that we happen to care about our employees. Not like some peanut like you.

Try to understand before casting stones, you might get an education.

Speaking of which, I want to see you behind the outhouse right now!!!

d

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Big Blue

I guess you should know that we happen to care about our employees. Not like some peanut like you.

d

d, take a moment to go and read blue's reply in the 22.3 Overtime thread. It was actually concise, well-thought out and so unlike his response in this thread that I thought that 2 different people had written them.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I did.

You hold him while I swing the belt. Any one taking the tone like that with Tooner........well a good spanking is the least he should get.

d

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
d, take a moment to go and read blue's reply in the 22.3 Overtime thread. It was actually concise, well-thought out and so unlike his response in this thread that I thought that 2 different people had written them.
I think he is off his meds, or he dislikes women in the workplace. Doesnt matter I work well with both.
I do my job, anyone who knows me knows that. I dont ask for special favors, its not poor me I have too much work, its simple. Today they fixed it, tomorrow they will probably fix it. But then it will go back until I complain again. I would tell blue, that I dont care how long I work, just give me the flexibility to not miss commercial and deliver the bad areas before late. But I was told to write up anything as emergency if I dont feel safe, so If I cant get the hood done by 2pm, I will bring it back, or miss commercial, their call.
AS for the uneducated part. And the lack of skill, thats just typical management bantering, that you rarely hear anymore.
Fact is I probably have more education, we probably all do, than he.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Darn, you in allready? What a gal!

d
Ain't that the truth. Work the hood, runs splits off the slackers, and gets home early living 35-40 miles from work. We need more like Tooner, and less like Blue.

Does WWJD really stand for "What Would June Do?"

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I have an idea, lets look at that post.

The what does the money made have to do with the post? So unless you are jealous that a woman in her "30's" make more than you, its a non issue.

Now, you mention little skill? I would beg to differ. There is a lot of skill involved, otherwise you would be the captain of the brown truck. She has lost more skill than you would ever know about.

Now, "You're most probably not going to get hurt or killed" What make you such an expert on what goes on out in the real world. I am sure your trip to the water cooler or the dangerous trip to the coke machine qualifies you to make that type of statement.

And that leaves us with your last statement
you act foolishly aggressive towards strangers

Now if that aint the pot calling the kettle black. How foolish was your post toward a stranger?

Just wondering if your anus is backed up and affecting your brain?

d PS
What Would June Do
LOL

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thanks for the compliment Danny, and Scratch, but I have "kids" in their 30s.
Which is probably what he, the insulting one is. Or hes one of the old farts on his way out.
But we probably make more than him, which is why he hates anyone complaining. At least when I work 12, I get paid for it. :happy2:Laughing all the way to the bank.
As for being aggressive, I never am, well rarely.
What would big blue have suggested I do? . Sit there til the party was over? I politely said Mam would you back up just a tad, and she politely ignored me. So I politely said then Ill move you. How exactly was I being aggressive? And WWBD. Wet his pants?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
What the :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: is your problem?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Big Blue

d
Get 'im Danny!!!!!!