X-mas Eve?

AKCoverMan

I'm with many of you.. the 230 mile romp in the fields and mountiansides of rural Alaska that is my peak split route is running a touch over 12 hours a day. This last Friday they had to take me off it and put me on a piece of cake in town split that I had done in under eight hours, but misloads kept me on road till about ten hours.

So safe to say it won't matter what we do on Saturday I will not be allowed to play.

What'dyabringmetoday???

When a UPS holiday falls on a Saturday we get an extra day's pay--it it falls on a Sunday we get the following Monday off with pay.
I honestly do not want to start a fight with you, BUT, I am confused as to why you are so well versed with the contract but continue to violate it on a daily basis. I mean the lunch at 16:30 or whenever and the daily "early sort of truck" for free. Care to play along?

brown bomber

brown bomber
First of all x-mas is a plot of an atheist. Jesus is the reason for the season. CHRISTMAS is the real.
exactly..........are we celebrating the birth of Christ (Christmas),.not the birth of X........perhaps if it were a Cross, maybe I could understand, after-all, who died for our sins..so that we could live

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I honestly do not want to start a fight with you, BUT, I am confused as to why you are so well versed with the contract but continue to violate it on a daily basis. I mean the lunch at 16:30 or whenever and the daily "early sort of truck" for free. Care to play along?

The word you are looking for is hypocrite.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I notice you don't say a word to the "Mobil station coffee club". Dave.
Gee, here you go, again. Assuming. Assuming what goes on at my center. Assuming what he does at his center, even though you have no clue what he has said to whom. One could make a lot of assumptions about you. One could make a lot of assumptions. Trish.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Gee, here you go, again. Assuming. Assuming what goes on at my center. Assuming what he does at his center, even though you have no clue what he has said to whom. One could make a lot of assumptions about you. One could make a lot of assumptions. Trish.

We work in the same center and he knows exactly what I am talking about. I know it is hard to keep up when you are on the inactive roster. Dave.

menotyou

bella amicizia
We work in the same center and he knows exactly what I am talking about. I know it is hard to keep up when you are on the inactive roster. Dave.

call it his center and not both of yours is because you don't really have co-workers. Try and keep up with me Nancy. Even inactive, I get a hell of a lot more action that you. Guaranteed.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I base my responses upon the intended audience.
I think this is the most honest answer you have ever posted. You intend to inflict something, anything;you aim for pain with certain people. Thank god the only person in my life like that has been told we are through.

My co-workers called me Friday to ask me out after work. We already know hell would freeze over before yours would. So much for inactive.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have already said that I have very little in common with most of my co-workers and rarely if ever socialize with them after work. I have a life outside of UPS which does not involve my co-workers. If they said they were going out for drinks after work I would join them for a beer or two but would leave before it got too stupid, which it inevitably would.

The "Mobil station coffee club" is a group of between 3 and 7 drivers who meet for "lunch" after they have all finished their respective routes at the Mobil station, which is about a mile from the center. The first generally arrives around 5:30 or so and the last one leaves shortly after 7. It is not uncommon to see 5 or 6 of them there at the same time. I have joined them a few times on my way home after punching out but they generally just sit there and talk shop and at that point I just want to go home and unwind.

My question to W was why does he think it OK to question when I take my lunch when he doesn't say a word to the MSCC. I have already said that I don't take my lunch when the contract says I should but I do take a full lunch and break. From my count there are at least 6 or 7 other drivers who do not take their lunch when they are supposed yet nothing is said to them.

As for working off the clock--this is my preloaders first Peak and, yes, I do help him close out the package car.