Xmas Eve, December 24, 2022. Who's working?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Where I’m at they try to scare Monday to Friday guys into coming in on Saturdays during peak, but if you don’t show there’s nothing they can do. I haven’t worked saturdays for the last two peaks. There isn’t enough work. I hardly got overtime those peaks as well. Before that saturdays were relaxed. Come in work however long you want then leave. No pickups or air. That was saved for Saturday guys. I’d run iregs and get far out there stops off and come back. Maybe do three hours.

Thebrownblob

I never had a problem working Saturdays from Thanksgiving until Christmas. It’s the other 48 weeks of the year I think it’s ridiculous to be forced.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you crazy
The Buffett at the club starts at 6:00pm
Santa appears promptly at 7:00pm
That's Friday. Party starts at 5:30. Saturday is a day off at home.

q8xyg9vdJl6m.png

Wally

Remember it’s triple time after sixty hours.easy money for the takin. Keep the customer happy and fill up your thermos

Force is such an ugly word.
We are on the 60 hour rule.

Knowing UPS, they will wait until the last moment to force drivers in. This could be another public relations nightmare as volume goes undelivered.

Last edited:

Wally

Seriously though. It’s just another day really.
Many families have gatherings on Christmas Eve. Years back we could get out early in the afternoon. Every year now seems later and later, more and more work. You get in at 8 pm.

Screw that. UPS wants Saturday service, let the suit monkeys deliver it.

Wally

I'm surprised the company hasn't abandoned the whole closed Monday if closed holiday Sunday thing?