Yard spotter

Cowboy Mac

It’s 18 as long as you stay on property. No CDL required. If your building requires you to drive on public roads as part of a shifter job, you need a CDL and they might change the age requirement to 21.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
It’s 18 as long as you stay on property. No CDL required. If your building requires you to drive on public roads as part of a shifter job, you need a CDL and they might change the age requirement to 21.

You mean to say that some of those maniacs driving around the yard could be 18?! That is horrifying.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
There is no age restriction to be a yard dog. The second your wheels touch a public road, you need a CDL. Technically 18 to get one, 21 for interstate travel. UPS will not pay for your CDL under 21.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
You mean to say that some of those maniacs driving around the yard could be 18?! That is horrifying.
Stay away from my hub. It used to be one of the hardest jobs to land and you needed some pretty substantial seniority but with the amount the building has grown they are taking anyone and everyone. I’ve never been more scared to be on prop.

2Down2Many2Go

Stay away from my hub. It used to be one of the hardest jobs to land and you needed some pretty substantial seniority but with the amount the building has grown they are taking anyone and everyone. I’ve never been more scared to be on prop.
Smh....you should see all of the new drivers/shifters at CACH.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Cant be as bad as the shifters at the rail yard… or can it??