Yay football is back!

moreluck

golden ticket member
What fans? You said there were none left.
By having their hands over their hearts during the anthem, they are showing RESPECT for the flag..........they are not fans of the kneeling crybabies. They outnumber the divas AND they also own the team.!!!

bbsam

Staff member
By having their hands over their hearts during the anthem, they are showing RESPECT for the flag..........they are not fans of the kneeling crybabies. They outnumber the divas AND they also own the team.!!!
Lol. They are NFL fans. I've been hearing you folks talk about how this is going to destroy the NFL. Goofballs burning their jerseys and all. Fact is, when all the sideshows settle down, fans will show up and watch.

Perhaps you didn't watch the game last night. Let me clue you in: Lambeau was filled from start to finish including a 45 minute rain delay. You are making up FAKE NEWS.
Didn't see it....fascinating, you watched the whole 45 minute delay?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
The flag(and by extension our Country) is worthless if we don't defend the VALUES IT REPRESENTS, like freedom(of expression, or from oppression).

Taking a knee is more representative of those values then attempting to divide people based on race or perceptions of inequality from the justice system., or calling someone doing such an SOB.

But a draft dodger calling others unpatriotic and having so many former and current military members along with the rest of our citizens remain silent about it, sickens me.

The flag(and by extension our Country) is worthless if we don't defend the VALUES IT REPRESENTS, like freedom(of expression, or from oppression).

Taking a knee is more representative of those values then attempting to divide people based on race or perceptions of inequality from the justice system., or calling someone doing such an SOB.

But a draft dodger calling others unpatriotic and having so many former and current military members along with the rest of our citizens remain silent about it, sickens me.
Cool story. I think mommy is calling you.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Yeah, it is me. I need to find my che Diz avatar collection and change clothing.
Tony - Goff is not a seasoned pro like Brees.

Cheryl - Still boxed in...:wink2:

Monkey Butt? Weed is still a no-no if you hold a CDL.

I think I saw Over's wandering eye.

I am on a Surface Pro...easier to check in again.
Later y'all. AJ