yearly ride comittment letter

Jim Kemp

Also ask your preloader if the sup has been in your car massaging the load on the days he rides. I have seen this done by sups.

Like I have said in another thread we are new to PAS(hope I spelled it correct) and our routes change drastically everyday. So how can they hold you to a specific SPORH if they keep changing the route?

JonFrum

:happy2:
I had a one day OJS, followed by being asked to sign a paper stating that I would always run 18.5 stops per hour. I refused to sign and a coworker, not my steward, was called upon to sign and say that he saw this paper reviewed to me. Good grief, one day? LOL, I guess I'd better submit, NOT! 2 Days ago I ran 15.80 stops per hour and had a 947 day which came up as scratch. How do they figure these numbers?
Turn the tables. Present your supervisor/manager with a "Committment Letter" stating they agree to let you deliver almost three stops per hour less and they'll consider it running scratch. Ask them to sign it. If they refuse, tell them: "You have a bad attitude. Don't you like your job? Maybe you'd be happier if you moved on?"

satellitedriver

Whether not you personally signed it or voted for it is irrelevant. The terms of your employment are still determined by it.
Wrong, it only applies to what the union has agreed to, in the contract.
Many aspects of UPS employment are solely controlled by UPS.
The terms of my employment are very simple.
I applied for work at UPS, they did not seek me out.
If I can not do this job/career ,to their standards, they have every right to discharge me.
Gladly, they have not chosen to let me go,...yet.
A very simplistic view, but it is the one I hold.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Turn the tables. Present your supervisor/manager with a "Committment Letter" stating they agree to let you deliver almost three stops per hour less and they'll consider it running scratch. Ask them to sign it. If they refuse, tell them: "You have a bad attitude. Don't you like your job? Maybe you'd be happier if you moved on?"
LOL, I think I'm gonna have to fly you in to back me up on this one, JF.

Last edited: