Yesterday's disaster

Baldor

Patches it with sikaplex grey
I see the mechanics are still doing their lube jobs with a squirt bottle of WD-40-----from 5 feet away.
(lubrication is the key ) , supervisions new slogan last few years.... Don't mind the car hasn't been washed in 4 weeks and car wash no longer checks the oil or washes windows , just make sure it's lubed up and dripping in floor .[/QUOTE]

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

(lubrication is the key ) , supervisions new slogan last few years.... Don't mind the car hasn't been washed in 4 weeks and car wash no longer checks the oil or washes windows , just make sure it's lubed up and dripping in floor .
[/QUOTE]

We have a driver who comes in about a half hour early each day (on his own time) and walks around the lineup with a list of all of the packages and marks each one as to whether they were washed the previous night or not.

There are normally a lot of "nots" checked off on his list.

Johney

[/QUOTE]

We have a driver who comes in about a half hour early each day (on his own time) and walks around the lineup with a list of all of the packages and marks each one as to whether they were washed the previous night or not.

There are normally a lot of "nots" checked off on his list.[/QUOTE]
Let me guess....his name is Dave?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There are normally a lot of "nots" checked off on his list.[/QUOTE]
Let me guess....his name is Dave?[/QUOTE]

Nope----it is Greg. Dave is usually too busy setting up his pkg car.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

There are normally a lot of "nots" checked off on his list.
Let me guess....his name is Dave?[/QUOTE]

Nope----it is Greg. Dave is usually too busy setting up his pkg car.[/QUOTE]

I hope on the clock. Not for free.