Yesterday's disaster

The Driver

I drive.
Put in 12 hours yesterday. They sent drivers home while everyone else was brutally slammed. I had lots of missed commercial. Anyone else just shake their heads at how especially bad yesterday was?

Oh well. Can't make their decisions. Today's another day!

Put in 12 hours yesterday. They sent drivers home while everyone else was brutally slammed. I had lots of missed commercial. Anyone else just shake their heads at how especially bad yesterday was?

My son was telling me both Monday and Wednesday were pretty good days. I am on vaca this week so of course I am getting slammed with extra work.

GenericUsername

Monday was worse here. Had 17 extra businesses and 41 resis added onto a mall route. Ended up delivering 370+ and picking up over 500. Good times. Wednesday I covered one of the easier routes in the center and was off the clock at 6:30. Too bad it's hot AF here right now.

LeadBelly

Banned

Monday and Wednesday were pure hell. Today was a lot better.

Re-Raise

Somehow the clown that does our dispatching restarted the preload at 5:30 a.m. Monday.

So all of the packages they ran before that were not in our EDD.

We had to old school it. I had 42 stops and 112 packages that weren't listed in my board.

WorknLateHuh

so terrible!

this was taken at 10:30. actually this was a 10 hour day!

IMG_0611.JPG